Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Re: LSAT Nightmare  (Read 3333 times)

rallygrig

• ICQ Messenger - 105975766
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: LSAT Nightmare
« on: June 09, 2004, 08:50:10 PM »
WOW.. this was really funny. If you take LSAT that seriously you will fail... Just chill out.  :)

Dante Hicks

• Sr. Citizen
  • Whatchoo lookin at?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2004, 10:55:34 PM »
I just wanted to comment on your profile pic dsong.  I have those pictures at work and they are hilarious!  I feel sorry for the kid though (only if it's real).
One day it was so cold in Chicago that the lawyers had their hands in their own pockets.

Dante Hicks

• Sr. Citizen
  • Whatchoo lookin at?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2004, 10:56:51 PM »
damn, I also wanted to give my approval on dsong's "i'm rick james female dog" profile message!

chappelle kicks ass!
One day it was so cold in Chicago that the lawyers had their hands in their own pockets.

Dilettante

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2004, 04:22:16 AM »
Wow, that's a textbook nightmare.  Feelings of being uprepared, singled out, in the wrong place, simple activities becoming super complicated, inescapable failure, the whole bit.  Just keep in mind, you get to do the LSAT when you're awake, in reality, where causes have predictable effects.

Still, freaky just to read about it.  All my LSAT dreams have been pretty prosaic; studying endlessly, not getting any questions right, etc.

Ana

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2004, 08:52:40 PM »
One of my friends dreamed the day before his test in February he raped the proctor while all the people were watching!

lexylit

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2004, 06:33:11 PM »
OMG busting a gut over that last one! pretty shocking.

i had so many lsat dreams, and the night before it i woke up every hour... and then the night AFTER (last night) i kept waking up and puking. i think the lsats literally gave me an ulcer. cool huh? riiiiiight.

Bobbybme

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2004, 04:18:15 AM »
That is pretty scary

XTCLaw65

• 3.98/158
    • View Profile
    • Xtension Chords
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2004, 08:59:32 AM »
Coincidentally, I had an LSAT nightmare last night as well.  My dreams tend to be slightly warped reality, so it's somewhat realistic but not.  There have been times where I've obsessed over my score, because I'm really hoping for a 165 or higher.  A friend of mine that took the LSAT with me is really hoping for a 160.  We were sitting in a room, and they were handing out scores out on small pieces of paper, about 8 and 1/2 by 5 and 1/2 (half a page of notebook paper).  She got hers back, and she got a 161 and I was real happy for her.  Then, I got mine back and it was a 157.  I woke up at about 4:00 in the morning and was so relieved when I shook myself out of panic and realized it was only a dream.  Scary, scary stuff I tell ya.  Luckily, I wasn't this tense about it until AFTER I took the test.  I think it works out better this way...

carpenoctem

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2005, 09:02:13 PM »
After I took LSAT I dreamed I fell asleep during the test. LOL!
I would believe only in a God that knows how to Dance.