Law School Discussion

The Yale Law School

Re: The Yale Law School
« Reply #780 on: July 21, 2005, 09:43:34 PM »
The Agitator is the master of anonymity.  At one point I though I was talking to like 3 different people, and they were all her...

Schizophrenia tends to do that to people. ;) :D

A.

• View Profile
« Reply #781 on: July 21, 2005, 09:51:40 PM »
The Agitator is the master of anonymity.  At one point I though I was talking to like 3 different people, and they were all her...

Schizophrenia tends to do that to people. ;) :D

LOL!

TDPookie1

• the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #782 on: July 21, 2005, 10:19:23 PM »

and when i correctly guessed who she was, she pretended/implied i was wrong.

i called dell today about returning my laptop (i didn't cancel my order quickly enough as it shipped the next business day after i ordered and it arrived the day after that):

guy in thick indian accent: "hello, my name is brian.  how can i help you?"

that never ceases to crack me up.   :D  i'd really just prefer to know their real name.  plus, i feel like the company is trying to dupe me when they do stuff like that.

One Step Ahead

• you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: July 21, 2005, 10:32:54 PM »

i called dell today about returning my laptop (i didn't cancel my order quickly enough as it shipped the next business day after i ordered and it arrived the day after that):

that never ceases to crack me up.   :D  i'd really just prefer to know their real name.  plus, i feel like the company is trying to dupe me when they do stuff like that.

pookie, hush.   >:(  You are all wrong.

and I'm sure there are Indians named Brian.  who says the guy is lying?  British colony

TDPookie1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #784 on: July 21, 2005, 10:48:36 PM »

and I'm sure there are Indians named Brian.  who says the guy is lying?  British colony

indian guys living in india named brian?  i'll bet my new loan increase that it's not his real name.

One Step Ahead

• View Profile
« Reply #785 on: July 21, 2005, 10:53:01 PM »

indian guys living in india named brian?  i'll bet my new loan increase that it's not his real name.

I'll take your loan increase and raise you my LIBOR + 1.7  :D

« Reply #786 on: July 21, 2005, 10:57:27 PM »
 :D

TDPookie1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #787 on: July 21, 2005, 10:58:05 PM »
not that it proves my point or anything, but read the second to last paragraph - http://www.nydailynews.com/business/v-pfriendly/story/52894p-49576c.html

One Step Ahead

• View Profile
« Reply #788 on: July 21, 2005, 11:02:24 PM »
not that it proves my point or anything, but read the second to last paragraph - http://www.nydailynews.com/business/v-pfriendly/story/52894p-49576c.html

I'm not saying that it doesn't happen, but that you can't tell if this particular guy's name wasn't Brian.  You should call back and ask for him specifically and find out. ;)

TDPookie1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #789 on: July 21, 2005, 11:40:38 PM »

I'm not saying that it doesn't happen, but that you can't tell if this particular guy's name wasn't Brian.  You should call back and ask for him specifically and find out. ;)

aww, poor guy!  :(  i'd feel bad putting him on the spot like that.  i'm annoyed with the companies that tell their employees to do that, not with the employees who do as their employers instruct them.  and i guess there are probably people who actually do feel more comfortable speaking with "brian" than with "sandeep."  i guess i'm annoyed at them too.   :P

so...  is everyone going to watch "the law firm," NBC's (?) new reality show with "real-life cases"?