Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The Yale Law School  (Read 62084 times)

inthesun

Re: Yale Law School
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2005, 11:30:46 AM »
Goodadvice, you are a hypocrite.  If you don't like certain people on this board, or some of the comments made, firing back isn't going to make the situation better.  You are no better than the people you claim to dislike.  I have yet to see you post one positive comment on this thread.  Perhaps it is time for you to look in a mirror.

goodadvice (account resigned)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Resigned until the riff-raff are removed
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2005, 11:33:20 AM »
Goodadvice, you are a hypocrite.  If you don't like certain people on this board, or some of the comments made, firing back isn't going to make the situation better.  You are no better than the people you claim to dislike.  I have yet to see you post one positive comment on this thread.  Perhaps it is time for you to look in a mirror.

Believe me, I look in the mirror plenty. Not just for introspection, but also because I'm damn hot.
I've resigned from the board due to intolerably harassing and verbally abusive riff-raff on this board.

inthesun

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2005, 11:36:29 AM »

Believe me, I look in the mirror plenty. Not just for introspection, but also because I'm damn hot.

I see.  Well, THAT changed my mind about you!  :)

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2005, 11:37:12 AM »

Based on your avatar picture, I will give you a little advice. Stand with your shoulders back. At least when you're taking pictures. Standing shoulders forward makes... you look like an orangutan.

Verbally abusive and harassing.

Not all of us pose for pictures, jerk.  That was a picture taken by a friend after the bouquet and garter were tossed.  But apparently you're too damn dense to realize that.

And you're not hot.  Based on your interests and hobbies (spending time watching a security tape, "protesting" a website but still reading everyday anyway), you're a loser.  Or, to quote the great downy, you're a loserf.ucker.

goodadvice (account resigned)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Resigned until the riff-raff are removed
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2005, 11:42:41 AM »
makes... you look like an orangutan.

Nice that you took what I wrote "makes people (everyone, not just you)" and changed it to "makes... you." On a positive note, you may have a future in evidence tampering.

Now for some unedited quotes which highlight your verbal abuse and harassment:

you're a loser ... you're a loserf.ucker

I really do need to get back to my protest. At least until someone clears this board of the verbally abusive and harassing riff-raff. Otherwise I may be subjected to another insult frenzy.
I've resigned from the board due to intolerably harassing and verbally abusive riff-raff on this board.

inthesun

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2005, 11:43:31 AM »
makes... you look like an orangutan.

Nice that you took what I wrote "makes people (everyone, not just you)" and changed it to "makes... you." On a positive note, you may have a future in evidence tampering.

The comment was rude, whether you included *everyone* or not.

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2005, 11:46:44 AM »

Nice that when someone does it to you, you get all upset.  But when you do it to others, it's ok.

And for specifics, someone in your "fashion  ::)" thread said, "People are only being mean because you are coming off in your posts like a pretentious jerk."  *You* then quoted this post as "you are...a pretentious jerk" and proceeded to label it with your asinine "verbally abusive and offensive" tag.

Man, I love proving what a moronic hypocrite you are.

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2005, 11:50:43 AM »
Are you really that dense??

Goodadvice, *you* are the riff raff.  We've been trying to get rid of you since you came here.

Duh.  ::)

A.

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2005, 01:27:51 PM »
OK.  Now that everyone has vented his/her frustration, back to the original topic.

Headlesschicken--you went to Yale, right?  Exactly how close is this off-campus housing that is "close" to the law school?  I think right now I am leaning toward living in the dorm (provided I am lucky in the housing lottery).

'lit

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2005, 02:12:36 PM »
OK.  Now that everyone has vented his/her frustration, back to the original topic.

Headlesschicken--you went to Yale, right?  Exactly how close is this off-campus housing that is "close" to the law school?  I think right now I am leaning toward living in the dorm (provided I am lucky in the housing lottery).

ooo, i want to play! (or i just want this thread in my replies)