Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: To BigTex  (Read 11062 times)

miguel

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: To BigTex
« Reply #140 on: February 03, 2005, 04:07:27 PM »
Just read this thread for the funk of it start to finish. Always a hoot.

Just curious - does anyone else find it more than a little bizarre / suspicious that "Ruskiegirl" is a first-year law student that seemingly spend all of her free time on this pre-law chat room, getting involved in pointless conflagrations with hapless pre-law chat users? I hereby swear to find a clinic or study group or even a LAW STUDENT message board or ANYTHING more productive than this pre-law message board when I'm a 1L...

twarga

« Reply #141 on: February 03, 2005, 04:10:08 PM »
I heard that during 1L you don't even have time to take a cr*p, and certainly no time to troll discussion boards.  That's why I'm getting it all in now.   :D

BigTex

« Reply #142 on: February 03, 2005, 04:11:16 PM »
miguel, that's a good oath to take. I'm in as well.

'lit

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 03, 2005, 04:21:42 PM »
I heard that during 1L you don't even have time to take a cr*p, and certainly no time to troll discussion boards.  That's why I'm getting it all in now.   :D

ew  :-\  i don't know that you can do that with bodily functions

InVinoVeritas

• LSD Obsessed
  • Fine! I shall also fix zee hobo suit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - NVinoVeritasChi
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 03, 2005, 04:26:21 PM »

ew :-\ i don't know that you can do that with bodily functions

:D

giffy

• Sr. Citizen
  • Mo
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 03, 2005, 04:28:02 PM »

ew  :-\  i don't know that you can do that with bodily functions

Theres a Family Guy episode about this. "God watches what your doing in there boy"

TLFKARG

« Reply #146 on: February 03, 2005, 07:23:53 PM »
Just read this thread for the funk of it start to finish. Always a hoot.

Just curious - does anyone else find it more than a little bizarre / suspicious that "Ruskiegirl" is a first-year law student that seemingly spend all of her free time on this pre-law chat room, getting involved in pointless conflagrations with hapless pre-law chat users? I hereby swear to find a clinic or study group or even a LAW STUDENT message board or ANYTHING more productive than this pre-law message board when I'm a 1L...

Just wait till your monotone Property professor goes into an hour-long soliloquy on the policy considerations of adverse possession.  Internet keeps us sane. 

And don't say you won't do it, because you will.

uponcripplecreek

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 03, 2005, 10:12:52 PM »
I'm sorry... I must have accidentally stumbled into the high school section of the board once again. 

miguel

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 04, 2005, 10:09:16 AM »
Internet is one thing, hours on end at a pre-law school discussion board is another. I never said I would disavow the internet... I did say, however, that I would refrain from getting involved in thousands of know-it-all sounding online disputes with law school applicants  - WHILE I AM MYSELF in law school.

But hey, that's just me.

and Ruskie Girl is right - don't knock it if you haven't tried it :)