Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: To BigTex  (Read 11063 times)

shiveringjenny

Re: To BigTex
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2005, 12:03:26 AM »
THalky sucks!!

Let's bash this TTT fucker to the ground.  ;D

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2005, 12:05:07 AM »
THalky sucks!!

Let's bash this TTT fucker to the ground.  ;D

:-* love ya

nice eyes too.

that's all good, but I'm no TTT
female private part :P
sometimes I put hot chinese mustard up my nose to see if I'm still alive

BigTex

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2005, 12:16:18 AM »
I'm reporting this thread to the moderators if you hijack it off topic. Keep it on topic - what a mean jerk BigTex is - he rubs everyone the wrong way.

Thank you for your cooperation.

dr_draino

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2005, 12:19:11 AM »
Better to have BigTex rub me the wrong way than to have him rubbing me the RIGHT way.

HTH

I'm reporting this thread to the moderators if you hijack it off topic. Keep it on topic - what a mean jerk BigTex is - he rubs everyone the wrong way.

Thank you for your cooperation.

TLFKARG

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2005, 12:19:54 AM »
I do not get upset about statements regarding my lack of fitness to attend Boalt.  Obviously, the admissions committee though otherwise, and at the end of the day, that's the only opinion that matters.

What I AM bothered by is someone who, for whatever reason and no matter how allegedly noble, would go on a message board and inquire about my grades.  In case you were not aware, grades are a private matter and if you were particularly interested in mine, it would seem appropriate to ask me, rather than putting me on blast in front of the Boalt-bashers on xoxo.com.

Vent off.

dr_draino

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2005, 12:21:17 AM »
This seems a completely ridculous and irrational interpretation of what was said. 

I do not get upset about statements regarding my lack of fitness to attend Boalt.  Obviously, the admissions committee though otherwise, and at the end of the day, that's the only opinion that matters.

What I AM bothered by is someone who, for whatever reason and no matter how allegedly noble, would go on a message board and inquire about my grades.  In case you were not aware, grades are a private matter and if you were particularly interested in mine, it would seem appropriate to ask me, rather than putting me on blast in front of the Boalt-bashers on xoxo.com.

Vent off.

BigTex

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2005, 12:21:43 AM »
Also, draino - hehe, you got me. Although, i think you put it a little harshly. I never flat out said "my wife is fat and ugly". hmmmmmm ... maybe i did come close to that. hehe. But seriously, in the context of all such posts (context is everything, as this thread itself demonstrates), I was demonstrating my profound, undying, eternal, radiating love for my remarkable, wonderful wife.

So sweetie, if you happen to read this you know i've got nothing but love for you. (my wife sometimes clicks onto my bookmarks).

Man draino - getting me in trouble w/ the missus. You'll get yours buddy!

TLFKARG

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2005, 12:25:14 AM »
This seems a completely ridculous and irrational interpretation of what was said. 

I do not get upset about statements regarding my lack of fitness to attend Boalt.  Obviously, the admissions committee though otherwise, and at the end of the day, that's the only opinion that matters.

What I AM bothered by is someone who, for whatever reason and no matter how allegedly noble, would go on a message board and inquire about my grades.  In case you were not aware, grades are a private matter and if you were particularly interested in mine, it would seem appropriate to ask me, rather than putting me on blast in front of the Boalt-bashers on xoxo.com.

Vent off.
What's there to interpret?  The man asked the xoxo crew, in plain English, what my grades were.  I am bothered by that fact.  It's not rocket science.

BigTex

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2005, 12:27:09 AM »

Vent off.

Wow. I really have no idea what is going on. Again, i'll provide the link and let the readers decide.

http://www.xoxohth.com/thread.php?thread_id=128611&mc=53&forum_id=2#2028634

Again, my intention was to defend the attack against Ruskie on xoxo. The question about grades was rhetorical. This is very weird.

dr_draino

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2005, 12:28:42 AM »
That's not at all what happened.  the xoxo crew actually spent an entire page calling boalt a crappy law school because they let someone like you in.  Out of context, I'm going to assume that means they were calling you not so smart.  BigTex countered their argument, based strictly on your LSAT score, that the proof is in the pudding so to speak and that if they could show that your grades were poor, they'd have an argument, and that if they couldn't show that, then they really had no proof.

Seriously, how is that insulting to you?  Reading the context, I'd say he was asking for proof, not so much grades.

Vent off.
What's there to interpret?  The man asked the xoxo crew, in plain English, what my grades were.  I am bothered by that fact.  It's not rocket science.