Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: To BigTex  (Read 10315 times)

TLFKARG

To BigTex
« on: January 31, 2005, 10:08:39 PM »
Don't you find it funny that some people cannot actually face those about whom they speak disparagingly ex parte?  That some find solace and comfort only among the similarly minded and fail to challenge the opposing side?  That law school applicants perpetrating a level of maturity beyond their years resort to "fishing" for private information?

Just something to think about....a-hole.

the REAL desi

Re: To BigTex
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2005, 10:31:03 PM »
d!ckwad -

your post was pretty interesting.  i love how you fish for information.  grow a sac - if she wanted to tell you how she did, then she would have posted it here.

dr_draino

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2005, 11:01:36 PM »
Has something been deleted from this thread?  I don't get it...

NYKnicks

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2005, 11:02:08 PM »
i'm confused too, miss something today?

thechoson

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2005, 11:02:54 PM »

NYKnicks

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2005, 11:03:35 PM »

BigTex

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2005, 11:09:27 PM »
Don't you find it funny that some people cannot actually face those about whom they speak disparagingly ex parte?  That some find solace and comfort only among the similarly minded and fail to challenge the opposing side?  That law school applicants perpetrating a level of maturity beyond their years resort to "fishing" for private information?

Just something to think about....meanie.

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I'm assuming someone masquerading as "BigTex" said something disparaging about you somewhere??

The only thing i can think of is a recent thread on XOXO where people were making fun of your LSAT score. In defense of you I chimed in and said "well, if she did well on her first semester grades then her LSAT is irrelevant".

Is that what's got you so mad?

Braden

• Sr. Citizen
  • World's biggest jerk.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2005, 11:24:33 PM »
Hey, I have an idea. Instead of sending someone a PM or realizing this is just an internet message board and does not matter we start a thread dedicated to calling someone out. That is pretty darn cool. Also, lets make sure we don't know what we are talking about (BigTex obviously would not be making fun of lower than average LSAT scores since his is also much lower than average). That will make the world a better place.
3.6 (Mech Engr/Math/Econ (minor)), (167 and 179), Lots of ECs, and a guy with long blonde hair(that should make me an URM):
In:Michigan!, DUKE
Out:Yale, Harvard
Waitlist: Penn

Tippy Farmbuckle

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2005, 11:35:40 PM »
Hey, I have an idea. Instead of sending someone a PM or realizing this is just an internet message board and does not matter we start a thread dedicated to calling someone out. That is pretty darn cool. Also, lets make sure we don't know what we are talking about (BigTex obviously would not be making fun of lower than average LSAT scores since his is also much lower than average). That will make the world a better place.

he has a 162...what "average" is that lower than???

BigTex

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2005, 11:37:38 PM »
I'm guessing Ruskie is angry at me for the following post I made on xoxo:

http://www.xoxohth.com/thread.php?thread_id=128611&mc=53&forum_id=2#2028634

But i'm really confused. I've now read the post several times over and over trying to figure out how she could read it in an insulting way, but i'm not getting it. I thought i was defending her. So, i dunno, i'm really confused.