Law School Discussion

students in your UG class you never hope to meet in law school.

students in your UG class you never hope to meet in law school.
« on: January 31, 2005, 10:18:24 AM »
Discuss  ;)

twarga

Re: students in your UG class you never hope to meet in law school.
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2005, 12:33:53 PM »
My name is Tracy.  When I was a freshman in UG 16 years ago, there was this guy who called me "Cagney & Tracy."  I hope he's not in my law school class.   >:(

WoeIsMe

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2005, 12:39:59 PM »
well more specific to grad.. i had to work on a group project for one of my computer classes.  my assigned partner, for whatever reason felt no shame in picking his nose, openly without reservation.  (also had a nasty habit of just blowing a nostril to get stuff out without a kleenex)  since we were working on the same 'code' we were using the same mouse and keyboard, right after stated incidences.  he was an international student, so i wasn't really sure if this is a universal social taboo and to tell him to stop picking his nose... if he was from this country, of course id say 'WTF are you doing!'... but i kept my mouth shut for the good of the team.

gentoo

• Are you talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2005, 12:43:14 PM »
well more specific to grad.. i had to work on a group project for one of my computer classes.  my assigned partner, for whatever reason felt no shame in picking his nose, openly without reservation.  (also had a nasty habit of just blowing a nostril to get stuff out without a kleenex)  since we were working on the same 'code' we were using the same mouse and keyboard, right after stated incidences.  he was an international student, so i wasn't really sure if this is a universal social taboo and to tell him to stop picking his nose... if he was from this country, of course id say 'WTF are you doing!'... but i kept my mouth shut for the good of the team.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Ewwwwwwwww.  ::)

twarga

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2005, 12:45:02 PM »

Germans are shameless nose-pickers.   ;)

NYKnicks

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2005, 01:13:10 PM »

he was an engineer right? pretty commonplace.

WoeIsMe

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2005, 01:32:16 PM »

yes, engineer (also had a PhD in physics).. i guess from my post, the question type would be 'Which one of the following MUST be true'

Dolcejn

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2005, 01:34:41 PM »
The exboyfriend.