Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Goodbye, LSD.  (Read 8274 times)

Haz

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye, LSD.
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2005, 02:39:44 AM »
DOWNY OWNS us and all TTT's for that matter.. peace!
Hello Wisconsin!

Koga

• Sr. Citizen
  • K 231, Bitches.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2005, 04:40:11 AM »
Especially now as discussions begin to actually stay on topic, and we have some intelligent dialogue between the members here.  I'll probably begin to wonder why it wasn't always like that, and then I'll remember Downy.  Gee, I sure will miss him everytime that I get sick and tired of fruitful and civilized discourse here at LSD.   :-\

Umm...actually, that has more to do with the disappearance of Julie.  DOWNY usually didn't derail normal threads.
Recipient of the SPD Christmas Concussion.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2005, 02:34:52 AM »
I read that thread and it doesn't appear that Koga drove her away.  It appears that he just claimed to have driven her away.

Note: I personally believe that Judah = DOWNY = Julie Fern = Downy Slayer.

I drove Julie off on the Grooming For Law School thread.

DOWNY is not Judah, Julie or D. Slayer.  And I'm pretty sure that the other three accounts were used by three different people.  Actually, I think that Julie=bluewarrior.  It's a sort of Jekyll and Hyde thing.

So when are you going to post your PS?

We don't delete anything! Some posts did get lost when the board was migrated over to the new server. So either the gremlins got it, or else it's probably on the haterade board.

The thread disappeared around the time that the board was migrated over, so I think that the gremlins got it.

for the record "kaka go in the pants-aloone" and aye go it alone...in drawing to your attention that you are a "baccae gayging"...and a major "kiss ass"...

just for the record ;)

px.o.rsta
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

RAOUL

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2005, 04:48:17 PM »
Just for the record, eat *&^%.

Nobody likes your TTT poetry- did you ever contemplate getting a job? Dirty hippy.

You will be crushed like a bug under the heel of corporate America.

DOWNY IS f-ing AWESOME AND YOU LOSERS ASPIRE TO BE HIM BUT WILL NEVER ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING CLOSE.

HTH

DowneySlayer

« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2005, 04:53:39 PM »

Downy,

Did you fail out yet?  Are you on academic probation?  Did you get your mom pregnant?  Let's see, you're what, 15?  That would make your mom 28, right?  boy, if she would just knock of the crack smoking i would consider her a MILF.

Love,
DS

blink

« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2005, 11:10:09 PM »
Yup, that Raoul has the same way with words that Downy had.  Altho who can live up to Downy's reputation?  Not even Downy apparently.  He was headed for a flame-out and I'm sincerely hoping that he gets straight more than anything else. Yup, we all miss his pissed rants because we're not paying the price.

Koga

• Sr. Citizen
  • K 231, Bitches.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2005, 11:56:01 PM »
Pet Troll--

What the @#!* are you on about?  As you well know, the only place my *&^% goes is down your throat.

Just for the record.
Recipient of the SPD Christmas Concussion.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2005, 12:58:48 PM »
Pet Troll--

What the #@!* are you on about?  As you well know, the only place my sh*t goes is down your throat.

Just for the record.

when you use my name on other threads it makes you sound juvenile...that is part of the reason u gottah change the diaper once in a while :)
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

RAOUL

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2005, 03:51:23 PM »
Yup, that Raoul has the same way with words that Downy had.  Altho who can live up to Downy's reputation?  Not even Downy apparently.  He was headed for a flame-out and I'm sincerely hoping that he gets straight more than anything else. Yup, we all miss his pissed rants because we're not paying the price.

WTF are you talking about, N00b? Please explain your incoherent ramblings.

blink

« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2005, 11:10:50 PM »
Downy reminds me of my old neighbour twenty years back who insanely knifed me after a nightly booze & bingo thinking that I was kidnapping her 2 year old instead of just babysitting him. She apologized the day after but her nightlife eventually caught up to her. Five years later they buried her and her long rapsheet.  Yes Downy was everywhere and owned the board, brilliant, witty,  etc etc but really just digging a hole.