Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Goodbye, LSD.  (Read 8216 times)

!@#$%

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye, LSD.
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2005, 12:56:07 PM »
That's interesting.  There may be a way to change that, but Andrew would have to do it.  If it's something you want, post the suggestion on the site suggestions board.

And I'm sad to see Downy go, too.  I'll just have to resort to the Downy directory for my entertainment from now on.  :'(

Tippy Farmbuckle

« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2005, 01:08:48 PM »

Note: I personally believe that Judah = DOWNY = Julie Fern = Downy Slayer.

you know...our moderators could tell you if all their IP addresses are the same...

!@#$%

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2005, 01:20:18 PM »
We can only see if IP addresses fall within the same range as other users.  So people who use the same ISP show up as possibly being the same user.  Anyone on here who uses AOL shows up as possibly being about 500 other users. 

Koga

• Sr. Citizen
  • K 231, Bitches.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2005, 02:09:41 PM »
I read that thread and it doesn't appear that Koga drove her away.  It appears that he just claimed to have driven her away.

I drove Julie off on the Grooming For Law School thread.

DOWNY is not Judah, Julie or D. Slayer.  And I'm pretty sure that the other three accounts were used by three different people.  Actually, I think that Julie=bluewarrior.  It's a sort of Jekyll and Hyde thing.

So when are you going to post your PS?

We don't delete anything! Some posts did get lost when the board was migrated over to the new server. So either the gremlins got it, or else it's probably on the haterade board.

The thread disappeared around the time that the board was migrated over, so I think that the gremlins got it.
Recipient of the SPD Christmas Concussion.

DowneySlayer

« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2005, 06:13:22 PM »

Sorry, I am not downy or that asspirate judah.  I think those two went to Hawaii to get married and have an anal baby. as for julie fern, I have no idea.  I think downy decided calling people a LF wasn't worth getting kicked out of school.  Or he failed out.  Either way, life is good.

Is it just a coincidence that there have been no Julie Fern posts either?   ???

She ran off last week.

Apparently Koga drove her away...;)
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,22953.msg334180.html#msg334180

I read that thread and it doesn't appear that Koga drove her away.  It appears that he just claimed to have driven her away.

Runner-up

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - NShawcross
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2005, 06:30:19 PM »
I hope that whatever has taken Downy away from his LSD regular status will work out. The comic relief on this board will be sorely lacking without the guy.

DowneySlayer

« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2005, 06:39:48 PM »
There is plenty of comic relief on this site.  Now it just won't be at the expense of others who just want to talk and find out about law school.  It is a true shame, because 75% of downy was funny...the other 25% was just pent up anger, ridicule, and plain old frat boy attitude.  And hypocracy.  And Judah following him around like a lost little girl was just sickening.

qball

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2005, 09:55:06 PM »
There is plenty of comic relief on this site.  Now it just won't be at the expense of others who just want to talk and find out about law school.  It is a true shame, because 75% of downy was funny...the other 25% was just pent up anger, ridicule, and plain old frat boy attitude.  And hypocracy.  And Judah following him around like a lost little girl was just sickening.

I thought you hated downy. aren't you the one who got him to leave?

The Name's Dali

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2005, 10:00:56 PM »
You will be missed DOWNY.

HURLEY- L.S.D.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2005, 01:55:45 AM »
Especially now as discussions begin to actually stay on topic, and we have some intelligent dialogue between the members here.  I'll probably begin to wonder why it wasn't always like that, and then I'll remember Downy.  Gee, I sure will miss him everytime that I get sick and tired of fruitful and civilized discourse here at LSD.   :-\