There is plenty of comic relief on this site. Now it just won't be at the expense of others who just want to talk and find out about law school. It is a true shame, because 75% of downy was funny...the other 25% was just pent up anger, ridicule, and plain old frat boy attitude. And hypocracy. And Judah following him around like a lost little girl was just sickening.