Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Goodbye, LSD.  (Read 8812 times)

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye, LSD.
« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2005, 11:16:55 PM »
Downy reminds me of my old neighbour twenty years back who insanely knifed me after a nightly booze & bingo thinking that I was kidnapping her 2 year old instead of just babysitting him. She apologized the day after but her nightlife eventually caught up to her. Five years later they buried her and her long rapsheet.  Yes Downy was everywhere and owned the board, brilliant, witty,  etc etc but really just digging a hole.   

you for real?  that's too heavy for LSD.
sometimes I put hot chinese mustard up my nose to see if I'm still alive

blink

« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2005, 12:03:28 AM »
Are you for real, candy-ass? She wasn't represented in court by a nursing-aide! 

DOOLEY

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2005, 12:22:28 AM »
Downy reminds me of my old neighbour twenty years back who insanely knifed me after a nightly booze & bingo thinking that I was kidnapping her 2 year old instead of just babysitting him. She apologized the day after but her nightlife eventually caught up to her. Five years later they buried her and her long rapsheet.  Yes Downy was everywhere and owned the board, brilliant, witty,  etc etc but really just digging a hole.   

How is DOWNY like your neighbor? How is he digging a hole? I don't really get it.

bradzwest

« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2005, 12:27:27 AM »

How is DOWNY like your neighbor? How is he digging a hole? I don't really get it.

Obviously DOWNY effected this person in a deep emotional manner.  THalky got in the way of some online therapy apparently.

DOOLEY

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2005, 01:26:53 AM »
DOWNY does seem to have a habit of sending people to therapy and causing great emotional awakenings. This is fairly amazing, as he basically only talked about TTTs, drugs, alcohol and strippers.

blink

« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2005, 01:53:12 AM »
Don't worry, my nano-second of concern for screwed up frat boys has passed.  Should I bill it back to the client?  Now piss off ...I'm reading.

Just tell yourself, Duckie, you're really quite lucky!  Some people are much more oh, ever so much more  oh, muchly much-much more unlucky than you!

(Dr. Seuss, 1973)

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2005, 04:16:55 AM »
Pet Troll--

What the #@!* are you on about?  As you well know, the only place my sh*t goes is down your throat.

Just for the record.

when you use my name on other threads it makes you sound juvenile...that is part of the reason u gottah change the diaper once in a while :)
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare