Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: USF Application Question...  (Read 242 times)

ohwellok

• Sr. Citizen
  • the cutest beagle in the whole wide world!
    • View Profile
    • Email
USF Application Question...
« on: January 29, 2005, 10:15:49 PM »
so, at the very last minute i have decided to apply to the university of san francisco. i would love to live in sf, and figured it would be a good safety school for me.  however, i am confused by part of the application.  it says that, if you are applying electronically, you should use "written statement templates" for your personal statement and resume.  after reading the lsac cd instructions and searching the website, i still have no idea what this means.  anyone have a clue?

thanks!

bradzwest

Re: USF Application Question...
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2005, 10:51:28 PM »
Had a similiar problem with Willamette...ended up applying on their private online set up and e-mailing my PS/resume separately.  If you can't use the templates the paperwork tends to be received unformatted.  Good luck!

liberty shark

• Sr. Citizen
  • awesome.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - libertyshark
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2005, 11:53:23 PM »
when i filled out their app i just ignored their whole 'template' thing and just submitted my stuff unformatted, like i did for every other school.  didnt seem to hurt me, i got in.  good luck!
http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=libertyshark

They deal with morals as with mathematics;
and they think what is right may be
distinguished from what is wrong with the
precision of an algebraic equation.

-Daniel Webster

Ambs

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2005, 12:32:32 AM »
Oops,  think I missed that on the app. I just submitted my docs as I had with all the others. Haven't heard yet, but I did receive the complete e-mail so I don't think there was a problem.