1) competitive, but not cut-throat
2) administration is very friendly and helpful
3) career services people are very helpful - i've gotten more help from them since Nov 1 than I got during my whole undergrad
4) placement: Atlanta, NYC, DC, the South, everywhere else. average non-T14 OCI is 10%. our OCI placement is much much higher.
5) OCI and job fairs: Emory in NY, Emory in DC, Chicago (co-sponsor), Dallas (co-sponsor), SoCal (co-sponsor)
6) law school facilities: don't want much more. Used to female dog about wireless - but if you had wireless, you wouldn't do anything in class. People seem to think that we're a black mark on an otherwise spectacular campus.
7) general facilities: one decent gym and one ttt gym. most people join LA Fitness in Toco Hills
housing: Clairmont Campus is beautiful and convenient. Off-campus options are abundant and cheaper than most metropolitan cities.
9) people: used to be very intolerant of them, but it's all mellowed out now. Very geographically diverse class. Ethnically, as diverse as it should be.
10) Emory vs. schools of similar rank: we're in a metropolitan environment. Substantial networking capabilities. Plenty of local professional and social organization to join and be active with. I know I will have more options here versus a place like Iowa City or Champaign-Urbana.
our website has plenty of information. check it out. any more questions send me a PM.
btw, we had an ice storm here yesterday.