Law School Discussion

'lit

• View Profile
Re: Pookie should post here soon.
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2005, 11:13:17 PM »
I'm the one who should feel like the odd man out among lexy, pookie, and headless...my PS/250 were both about the same topic - medical law and policy...how so little thought has gone into our nation's (world's) current policy, how important the field is, and how I'm determined to be a force of reform. 

you should be ashamed, and learn to worry about yourself more and so-called "crucial issues" (air quotes with fingers) far, FAR less. medical law and policy? how about max policy? how about giving some thought to max's needs for a change? hmm?   ::)

« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2005, 11:19:33 PM »
the weird part of my music essay was that i talked about how music could be used to bring people together, create community, and motivate thought and action ... things that I hope to do as an advocate on issues of civil/human rights, poverty, and labor. so it actually tied back into what i want to do with the law (which was the focus of my PS).

inla

« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2005, 11:22:54 PM »
I think these kinds of essays work really well...if you can be both creative and sincere.

inla

« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2005, 11:46:21 PM »

Great, now I feel unoriginal.  Your PS sounds exactly like mine except I used Seurat instead of Van Gogh.

Suerat's the Island of Grande Jatte (spelling?)-the one housed in chicago?

Thou

• I am LSD
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 03, 2005, 09:59:55 AM »