Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I can't take it anymore  (Read 2668 times)

Chad

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: I can't take it anymore
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2005, 10:18:48 AM »
It takes some time, but don't worry. You'll find new things to stress over once you start getting in.

alkiremays

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2005, 11:54:39 AM »
Hell I've got an insanely busy job and I'm still finding time to stress.  Not to mention a mortgage and 2 kids...  doesn't seem to make it any easier.  HOWEVER, I did find out that a decision was made on an app on Friday - but alas they use snail mail to notify.  I suppose I should feel better but I'm just nauseated.

desmo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2005, 11:58:07 AM »
I got you all beat.  Complete 10/11/04
According to adcomm, decisions will come around March / April.

Another 11 days and it will be 4 months of waiting.

alkiremays

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2005, 11:59:24 AM »
Now that sucks.

JoAnna

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2005, 01:50:04 PM »
I got you all beat.  Complete 10/11/04
According to adcomm, decisions will come around March / April.

Another 11 days and it will be 4 months of waiting.

What schools take that long to make a decision? I'd wouldn't at all be surprised at a 12-week wait, but 4 months is insane!!!!
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat. - Theodore Roosevelt

F05HOPEFUL

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2005, 12:23:32 AM »
Admittedly my numbers are far from medians on LSD, but I've been complete since first week of October at nearly all my school (save a few last minutes sent in Jan).

alkiremays

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2005, 11:56:46 AM »
Well one of my schools said they  made a decision on Friday.  I'm hoping to get the mail today.  Although - its one that I really don't want to attend (long story).  The one I want still hasn't sent me to Committee but there are 3 rejections on LSN today.  Hang in there everyone!

desmo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2005, 12:01:35 PM »
Well one of my schools said they  made a decision on Friday.  I'm hoping to get the mail today.  Although - its one that I really don't want to attend (long story).  The one I want still hasn't sent me to Committee but there are 3 rejections on LSN today.  Hang in there everyone!

how'd you know they made a decision?  phone? email?

alkiremays

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2005, 12:16:17 PM »
I called them yesterday and they said a decision had been made on Friday.  OF COURSE, they wouldn't tell me or e:mail me. Called another school that I don't want to go to and they sent me to an admissions offier who went so far as to call my voicemail at work to confirm my contact info and let me know a decision hadn't been made.  now the school I WANT to go to gets crappy on the phone and tells me to look online...

c/o2008chick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2005, 10:55:46 PM »
i cant take any more rejections :-\ :'(
Fairfield U. B.A. Sociology, American Studies
graduating this May! attending seton hall this summer for leo..and hopefully matriculating in the fall!