Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I can't take it anymore  (Read 2602 times)

legalkitty

• Sr. Citizen
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my cat!
    • View Profile
Re: I can't take it anymore
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2005, 03:39:25 PM »
Admittedly my numbers are far from medians on LSD, but I've been complete since first week of October at nearly all my school (save a few last minutes sent in Jan).

I was so surprised you were rejected at Balt, and so quickly. My GPA is higher, but my LSAT is actually lower and I haven't been counted out yet. Did they give you a reason??
Attending: Widener PA!!
http://www.aldf.org

F05HOPEFUL

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2005, 09:44:03 PM »
I don't think they ever give a reason...I threw out the letter, but it was something like..."While your application shows areas of promise, unfortunately we cannot offer you admission at this time..."

Something like that. 

F05HOPEFUL

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2005, 09:47:09 PM »
Just saw you on LSN.  Your GPA is quite higher plus I have some pretty good WE and alot of respectable ECs, but I'm pretty impressed by your "additional information."  Also, I see you apllied for PT which is helpful.  Good luck, I know you'll get a few acceptances.  I figure the longer it takes, the better.

legalkitty

• Sr. Citizen
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my cat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2005, 09:56:46 AM »
Just saw you on LSN.  Your GPA is quite higher plus I have some pretty good WE and alot of respectable ECs, but I'm pretty impressed by your "additional information."  Also, I see you apllied for PT which is helpful.  Good luck, I know you'll get a few acceptances.  I figure the longer it takes, the better.

Thanks so much for the vote of confidence. I have been feeling kind of down about it lately, so the pep talk is nice. Good luck to you, too. I am sure you have no trouble getting in somewhere!!! :)
Attending: Widener PA!!
http://www.aldf.org