Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: In at Brooklyn  (Read 523 times)

Jgunnz

• Sr. Citizen
  • GPA: 3.64, LSAT: (156+166)/2
    • View Profile
    • Email
In at Brooklyn
« on: January 27, 2005, 06:14:54 PM »
I just got a very nice e-mail from Brooklyn Law Admissions at 5:30 and was accepted. They informed me that aid information, downpayment forms, ect. would follow in the mail.
Brooklyn Law Prince Scholar ($17.5K per year)

mhkuang

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: In at Brooklyn
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2005, 08:51:59 PM »
I just got a very nice e-mail from Brooklyn Law Admissions at 5:30 and was accepted. They informed me that aid information, downpayment forms, ect. would follow in the mail.

What do you care, you have no intention of going there anyway. With your stats and a Cornell degree you should not have to settle for Brooklyn. Most likely you will get some very nice scholoarship offers from some other schools.

qtip2012

• Sr. Citizen
  • LSAT: 162 UGPA: 3.06
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2005, 09:23:43 PM »

What do you care, you have no intention of going there anyway. With your stats and a Cornell degree you should not have to settle for Brooklyn. Most likely you will get some very nice scholoarship offers from some other schools.

So apparently that guy sucks... anyways, congrats!
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=MrGrieves

Heaven: Northeastern (w/ $8500), Brooklyn, Roger Williams (w/ $20000), St. John's (w/ 12500), Hofstra (w/ $16000), Case Western (w/ $9000), American
Hell: BU
Purgatory: UConn, Cardozo

Applied: Temple

Matokah

• Sr. Citizen
  • Ice? In Sacramento? Hmm. . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2005, 10:33:24 PM »
Ignore that guy.  Congratulations!  No matter how low on your list a school is, it feels amazing to get accepted!

&I see we're Cardozo waitlist twins.  Good luck to you if you're trying to get off the waitlist. :)
University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law 2010!!

(LSN)

NYKnicks

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2005, 10:37:07 PM »

you're right, ivy league members need to keep it in the family.

congrats jgunnz, now if brooklyn keeps sending you propaganda, you'll at least have good reason to look at it now that you know you're in!

imtheantelope

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2005, 07:55:40 AM »
congrats... but I smell a Georgetown acceptance any day... by the way, I couldnt be happier that you arent going to Brooklyn because it leaves one more potential seat for me  ;)   

again, congratulations on a job well done
Accepted: Suffolk, Albany$, New York Law$, Hofstra$, Touro$
Waitlisted:  Brooklyn, Northeastern, Villanova, American
Denied: Fordham, Temple
ATTENDING: ST JOHNS

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=imtheantelope