Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Study abroad at Emory  (Read 552 times)

larkin

• View Profile
Study abroad at Emory
« on: January 27, 2005, 11:54:40 AM »
Does anyone have any idea about the study abroad programs available at Emory?  I've been looking around their website and I can't seem to find any.

birdysails

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Study abroad at Emory
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2005, 01:00:56 PM »
The only study abroad I know of is Notre Dame but since they WL me I guess that isn't really an option anymore.  If Emory has any programs, I'd love to know as it's at the top of my list right now...
Going to William & Mary!

Tulane33

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 07:25:55 PM »
They have what they claim is merely "informal" arrangements with Bucierus in Hamburg, Germany and Trinity in Ireland for semesters.  If you ask for any more info, they will only give you very vague answers. 

waitingsucks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2005, 07:59:18 PM »
Emory has some summer abroad stuff, but ND claims to have the only school-year ABA accredited overseas program

GoHuskies05

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2005, 08:47:44 AM »
When I visited Emory, one of my questions was their study abroad opportunities.  They seemed very vague, and basically said that you could come up with your own summer plan and they would work with you on it.  It didn't sound very organized, like other schools I visited. 

ND may have the only year long program, but many schools offer either a semester or an organized summer (usually after 1L) abroad.  Most of the schools I researched had more than one program.