Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The People of LSD v. Julie Fern  (Read 2292 times)

ndbisme

The People of LSD v. Julie Fern
« on: January 26, 2005, 07:36:34 PM »
Law School Discussion

Court File No. 10-0001

The People of LSD,
   Plaintiff,
v.
Julie Fern,
   Defendant.

COMPLAINT

Come now the posters of LSD and seek redress for the LF Julie Fern ("LFJF") and would respectfully show unto the owner of LSD (Andrew) the following:

1) Jurisdiction and the ability to take action against LFJF is conferred by virtue of LSD through ownership by Andrew.  As this cause of action arose in LSD, Andrew provides the proper forum with respect to venue, for action and redress.

2) Defendant, LFJF, for all times material to this complaint has been a poster on LSD for approximately two months, has no life, and virtually resides at LSD.

3) This action arises from the pathetic trolling of LFJF, LFish posts, and the pestering of posters.

4) Evidence of substantial damages can be located at:
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php?action=profile;u=4908;sa=showPosts

5) As a result of the posts and antithetical comments that seek only to harass posters and derail fruitful threads, LSD has suffered substantial losses both in terms of intelligent discussion and member annoyance.

WHEREFORE, the People of LSD would respectfully present to Andrew the preceding and request that LFJF be banned from LSD.

DATED: January 26, 2004

Judah the Maccabi, esq.

If you too have been bothered by LFJF's stupid comments, constant derailing of good threads, and worthless posting, send Andrew a PM and ask him to do something about LFJF.  If enough people send him a PM he'll notice that LFJF is hurting LSD and is diminishing its ability to serve as a place to intelligently discuss law school.

To send Andrew a PM click here (of course no disrespect to TDP or KGD): http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=11

This is smarter than a petition as LFJF would undoubtedly hijack it too.

dr_draino

Re: The People of LSD v. Julie Fern
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2005, 07:41:42 PM »
I'm a big fan of julie fern. 

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2005, 07:43:53 PM »
thank you, draino.  you a man of true discernment.

how it going, crybaby judah?  bullying business not working out so well for you, is it?  boo hoo hoo, putz.

jaxon

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2005, 07:56:55 PM »
I like Julie.  I want to spank her bare white ass and leave red handprints on her beautiful full cheeks.

ndbisme

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2005, 08:02:22 PM »
You all should realize there is a silent majority.  Thanks for your last post LFJF, it gives me more ammunition.

dr_draino

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2005, 08:03:37 PM »
A "silent majority" on a f-ing message board?  If you're afraid to speak up on a goddamn message board you have issues.

You all should realize there is a silent majority.  Thanks for your last post LFJF, it gives me more ammunition.

ndbisme

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2005, 08:06:49 PM »
A "silent majority" on a f-ing message board?  If you're afraid to speak up on a goddamn message board you have issues.

Draino, don't play dumb, OK?  You know that LFJF has a lot of time on his hands and if you post something negative about him, take as an example the poster with a dog that got accused of getting it on with the dog, LFJF will troll around and ruin every post and thread the poster posts in.  LFJF is not your average LF; he has a lot of time on his hands, and can disrupt threads by posters he doesn't like as much as he wants.

Tippy Farmbuckle

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2005, 09:20:45 PM »
i was that poor son of a b!tch with the dog avatar (now changed obviously)...and actually, i never really said anything negative about him before he started harassing me.  now, generally i try not to take sides in stuff like this but JF brought it against himself with that bull.  all u people sucking his nuts probably would not do so if you were wrongfully on the recieving end of that crap, and even with 75 posts a day, its hard to get to everyone. 

Kiss My Ring

• 4.0/170
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2005, 09:41:11 PM »

Pathetic attempt at a flirt.
Applying in 2006 since I figure there will be far fewer applicants.  Let the losers slug it out in 2005.  HYS or nothing!

unggio

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2005, 09:48:28 PM »

you are truly bizarre to be a fan of imitation retard talk.

also its insulting to the real mentally retarded people out there, whenever julie portrays their speech impediment as something for the rest of LSD to laugh at.
2nd yr engineering major