Law School Discussion

Georgetown online status check??

critic

Re: Georgetown online status check??
« Reply #120 on: February 03, 2005, 04:16:14 PM »
don't know where I entered in on the discussion, having not read all other posts, just wanted to say, irrelevant as it is:

status checks give you NO INFORMATION AT ALL.

they are put in place merely to drive you insane.

please disregard them, rather than analyze them. we are all better off without them.

all of you are destined for greatness regardless of what bullsh*t the status "check" indicates  :)

« Reply #121 on: February 03, 2005, 04:24:16 PM »
In, FINALLY, w/ a note from Andy Cornblatt: "Chris- Congratulations. Even as a Red Sox fan, I liked your personal statement and I hope you will come East to D.c. and join us at Georgetown where we share your commitment to public service."

« Reply #122 on: February 03, 2005, 04:25:22 PM »
In, FINALLY, w/ a note from Andy Cornblatt: "Chris- Congratulations. Even as a Red Sox fan, I liked your personal statement and I hope you will come East to D.c. and join us at Georgetown where we share your commitment to public service."

seriously?

Thou

• I am LSD
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 03, 2005, 04:25:58 PM »

« Reply #124 on: February 03, 2005, 04:26:48 PM »

seriously?

Yeah, seriously.

critic

« Reply #125 on: February 03, 2005, 04:30:55 PM »
don't know where I entered in on the discussion, having not read all other posts, just wanted to say, irrelevant as it is:

status checks give you NO INFORMATION AT ALL.

they are put in place merely to drive you insane.

please disregard them, rather than analyze them. we are all better off without them.

all of you are destined for greatness regardless of what bullsh*t the status "check" indicates  :)

got it..... <short pause> .... does anyone have an idea of when it will update tomorrow?

haha. i figured i would have minimal effect.

i mean it seriously nonetheless, from someone who was accepted to g-town even: let status checks go. they are bloody evil.

evil_betty

« Reply #126 on: February 03, 2005, 04:34:39 PM »
i went to decision yesterday, i've been at complete since November 22, 2004 - over 2 months.  does anybody know if they email or what? i'm guessing they email immediately if its an accept, and i haven't gotten any email so this probably is a reject ... right?

« Reply #127 on: February 03, 2005, 04:51:20 PM »
i went to decision yesterday, i've been at complete since November 22, 2004 - over 2 months.  does anybody know if they email or what? i'm guessing they email immediately if its an accept, and i haven't gotten any email so this probably is a reject ... right?

Not at all.  Not a single person has mentioned an email notification.

« Reply #128 on: February 03, 2005, 05:19:59 PM »
No, Georgetown will only give out the decision via postal mail. And every acceptance gets a cute little handwritten note at the bottom. Mine was about singing groups at Georgetown, since I talked about my college singing groups in my personal statement.

« Reply #129 on: February 03, 2005, 07:06:02 PM »
No, Georgetown will only give out the decision via postal mail. And every acceptance gets a cute little handwritten note at the bottom. Mine was about singing groups at Georgetown, since I talked about my college singing groups in my personal statement.

Props to them for trying to at least do ONE thing right.  The rest of the admissions process has been a mess for me, as it has for many of you.