Law School Discussion

Re: friendster

__

• Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« on: June 02, 2004, 01:05:11 PM »
All y'alls friendster networks are all multi-sex, which is weird all I ever see are gay guys, 'cause of who my friends are.  it's an interesting social experiment.

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2004, 02:37:54 PM »
All y'alls friendster networks are all multi-sex, which is weird all I ever see are gay guys, 'cause of who my friends are.  it's an interesting social experiment.

For a while, all I saw where Asians on Friendster.  I'm not sure why, maybe because the majority of my friends and their friends are Asian.  I'm sure some candidate for a phd in sociology will write their dissertation on the Friendster phenomena. 

Anyway, someone should start an LSD group on friendster.  That would be the easiest way to see everyone. 

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2004, 03:34:03 PM »
uhm friendster lags so much... i don't care for it... plus i don't even try to connect with my friends... if someone requests me i'm like "ok, click" but i'm too lazy to go around and ask my friends to be friends with me.

i personally love xanga! ok, fine, i'm addicted.

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2004, 03:36:20 PM »
uhm friendster lags so much... i don't care for it... plus i don't even try to connect with my friends... if someone requests me i'm like "ok, click" but i'm too lazy to go around and ask my friends to be friends with me.

i personally love xanga! ok, fine, i'm addicted.

me too.  that's all i do at work, update my xanga and read about other people's lives. 

oh yeah, i hang around lsd all day at work too.  my summer is so fun and exciting.  grrr...

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2004, 03:39:35 PM »
you xanga? or are you mocking me? I can't tell...

if you're serious... you have xanga??? what's your name?

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2004, 03:43:26 PM »

of course i xanga.  who in berkeley doesn't?  have you seen how large the uc berkeley ring is? 

what's your name?  i tried looking you your name here, but nothing.  i'm sure it's not that difficult to figure out what my name is :) 

dsong02

• small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2004, 03:44:55 PM »

of course i xanga.  who in berkeley doesn't?  have you seen how large the uc berkeley ring is? 

what's your name?  i tried looking you your name here, but nothing.  i'm sure it's not that difficult to figure out what my name is :) 

is that ice cream youre eating??

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2004, 03:47:16 PM »

Yup.  From Serendipity's in NYC.  Yummmm...  I eat all the time and my roommates tease me about it.  So, to please them, I posted a picture of myself eating a gigantic bowl of ice cream. 

dsong02

• small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2004, 03:49:52 PM »

Yup.  From Serendipity's in NYC.  Yummmm...  I eat all the time and my roommates tease me about it.  So, to please them, I posted a picture of myself eating a gigantic bowl of ice cream. 

ive been there a few times.  frozen hot chocolate is the best.