Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: does anyone *really* want to go to law school? i mean, it's boring  (Read 2955 times)

puma

Re: does anyone *really* want to go to law school? i mean, it's boring
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2005, 02:57:20 PM »
I honestly think I'd rather be a lawyer.  I worked in a law firm summers in UG and sat in on some classes and I love it.  Don't get me wrong, I love rock and roll, and jazz and all music.  In fact, I'm getting a music minor, but the whole lack-of-talent thing really gets in the way.  On the other side, I found working a law firm doing filing and menial document review that I could pour over a 200 page deposition with ease. 

Coyote

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2005, 07:32:32 AM »
I honestly think I'd rather be a lawyer.  I worked in a law firm summers in UG and sat in on some classes and I love it.  Don't get me wrong, I love rock and roll, and jazz and all music.  In fact, I'm getting a music minor, but the whole lack-of-talent thing really gets in the way.  On the other side, I found working a law firm doing filing and menial document review that I could pour over a 200 page deposition with ease. 

That's because you don't rock.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2005, 07:47:23 AM »
On the other side, I found working a law firm doing filing and menial document review that I could pour over a 200 page deposition with ease.

and what you "pouring" over it?

puma

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2005, 12:17:42 PM »

That's because you don't rock.

Yeah, you're probably right...

Julie Fern

• a web site, two clones, and a playwright!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2005, 05:12:30 PM »
before you go to law school, spit, maybe first you should rinse.

what a pathetic_bitch always looking to make a segue, based on words used out of context, how pathetic are you for peoples attention.

@#!* _YOU_ FAKE _BITCH_JULIE

REAL JULIE HATES YOU
a body count a terrible thing.   (then again, julie just bitter and filled with hatred.)

Julie Fern

• a web site, two clones, and a playwright!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2005, 05:16:59 PM »
On the other side, I found working a law firm doing filing and menial document review that I could pour over a 200 page deposition with ease.

and what you "pouring" over it?

julie the fake_bitch at it again, when he says "pour", he means that it in a figurative sense, such as using his eyes to read, comprehend, and cover the material with relative ease and efficiency, his analogy is that pouring some type of liquid over the paper would cover the reading material throughly and quickly.

god u stupid fucking_bitch, cant believe ur this stupid, and in case its another one of ur feeble attempts at being witty, its not.
a body count a terrible thing.   (then again, julie just bitter and filled with hatred.)