Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Wondering ...  (Read 743 times)

maricutie

Wondering ...
« on: January 21, 2005, 12:22:14 PM »
if I get anything when I reach 1,000 posts. I predict I will reach it sometime next week ...
 :-*

A.J

Re: Wondering ...
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2005, 12:39:36 PM »
You win a new car or this lovely dinet set!

Monkey

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2005, 12:51:20 PM »
I actually have wondered what the deal is with people being congratulated for having tons of posts...unless there really were some kind of perk offered, who really cares?  (Didn't mean that as bitchy as it sounded :) - but really, other than just knowing that the person is a long-standing member of LSD, what else is it supposed to signify?)
Attending: W&M

mdd

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2005, 12:54:08 PM »
I dig chicks with mad posts, that's hot.

Monkey

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2005, 12:58:02 PM »
I dig chicks with mad posts, that's hot.

Damn.  Then I better get to work, I believe this is only #289 for me! ;)

maricutie

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2005, 01:10:05 PM »
LOL :)

I was wondering if there was some kind of semi-moderator status I got. Then I'd have the power to move and delete posts, and that would be cool.  ;)

And I think it also symbolizes the amount of time I waste on this board that could productively be spent elsewhere ... 

Monkey

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2005, 01:12:38 PM »

I was wondering if there was some kind of semi-moderator status I got. Then I'd have the power to move and delete posts, and that would be cool.  ;)

And I think it also symbolizes the amount of time I waste on this board that could productively be spent elsewhere ... 

I hear that!  My number of posts definitely does not reflect the amount of time I waste here lurking. :)

NYKnicks

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2005, 05:07:36 PM »
You go under committee review for the "in" group.