Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The "in" crowd has special priveleges on this board  (Read 10556 times)

dr_draino

Re: The "in" crowd has special priveleges on this board
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2005, 11:48:59 AM »
While the tone of this thread has gone down hill fast, I will sign my name to the "moderator stepped over the line" petition, if that's what this is.

strouse

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2005, 11:51:01 AM »
While the tone of this thread has gone down hill fast, I will sign my name to the "moderator stepped over the line" petition, if that's what this is.

You are a reasonable man, and your AWESOME too!

prospect

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I'll charm you yet..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2005, 11:54:34 AM »
Draino,

we are going to have to ask you to split out that first part of your post (before the 1st comma) to another thread.

dr_draino

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2005, 11:55:15 AM »
just stfu.

BigTex

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2005, 11:55:42 AM »
Draino,

we are going to have to ask you to split out that first part of your post (before the 1st comma) to another thread.

"Ask"?  Have you gone soft on us prospect?

strouse

« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2005, 11:56:40 AM »
just stfu.

Was that really necessary?  You seem to be part of the problem and not the solution. 

Now you STFU.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2005, 12:02:24 PM »
Hey Tex- why don't you come hang out with the smokers in the locker room? We are usually in the off topic sections ;) We won't split your threads or kiss each other's asses with non-stop congratulating.

Hehe. Thanks for the invite. But i've always been a loner, never really meshing in with any group - even the "loner" group. Guess it's kind of a Texas individualism thing.

oh.  then screw you, buddy.  (and your little backpack, too.)

'lit

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2005, 12:25:01 PM »
DUDE, i have no idea what you're talking about. i didn't move posts, i can't move posts, i don't really care what you say about me, and i didn't complain. while you were discussing me i was drinking wine with my boyfriend & celebrating, and i guarantee i wasn't giving a lot of thought to lsd and e-antagonism.

dr_draino

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2005, 12:28:49 PM »
I don't think he was blaming you, lexy.  He was blaming the moderator that did move the posts (kgd I think).  I completely destroyed dreamer1's "I got into G-town" thread yesterday and none of my posts were moved to the Haterade board.

DUDE, i have no idea what you're talking about. i didn't move posts, i can't move posts, i don't really care what you say about me, and i didn't complain. while you were discussing me i was drinking wine with my boyfriend & celebrating, and i guarantee i wasn't giving a lot of thought to lsd and e-antagonism.

BigTex

« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2005, 12:29:34 PM »

I think the concern is directed at TDPookie, the one who likely performed the act of censorship.