Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The "in" crowd has special priveleges on this board  (Read 10236 times)

strouse

Re: The "in" crowd has special priveleges on this board
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2005, 11:24:58 AM »
Come on, guys. Whether they do or not, is it really a huge deal? They can have all the special LSD priveleges they want, if that's the case, and I'll go on posting and go on living.

It was obviously a big enough deal for THEM to cut out the dissent in the first place. I don't think i'm really upping the ante by calling them on it.

No, you should call them out on it ( i wonder if they can lock threads?  :D

strouse

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2005, 11:30:31 AM »
Hey Tex- why don't you come hang out with the smokers in the locker room?  We are usually in the off topic sections  ;)  We won't split your threads or kiss each other's asses with non-stop congratulating.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • tea baggers, unite! screw u.s.a.!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2005, 11:33:02 AM »
other thread being on haterade board means the fun kids will see it, too.

prospect

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I'll charm you yet..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2005, 11:33:50 AM »
Phanatic - that was an awesome post.  I really love your writing style.  Congratulations!

strouse

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2005, 11:35:52 AM »
Phanatic - that was an awesome post.  I really love your writing style.  Congratulations!

??? not sure if i sense sarcasm or not

EDIT:  I am slow at picking up Sarcasm  :D

SleepyGuyYawn

« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2005, 11:37:53 AM »
I agree with you that what they did is pretty unacceptable.  Kind of feels like a new provision of the Patriot Act.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • tea baggers, unite! screw u.s.a.!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2005, 11:38:52 AM »

yes, phanny.  and julie love yours, too.

strouse

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2005, 11:39:00 AM »

Prospect, you rule.  I just want you to know we are hanging when we get to Yale.  You are so awesome.  If anyone messes with this thread,lets lock it ok?  BTW- you are soooo freaking cool.  Wanna put together a yearbook of LSDers, that would be cool (tex and the other houligans aren't going to be in it though, just us)

strouse

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2005, 11:39:57 AM »

yes, phanny.  and julie love yours, too.

Julie, have i told you that i love you.  I mean it.  Your are the coolest and we are awesome.  Congrats btw, and you rock also!!

BigTex

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2005, 11:47:22 AM »
Hey Tex- why don't you come hang out with the smokers in the locker room?  We are usually in the off topic sections  ;)  We won't split your threads or kiss each other's asses with non-stop congratulating.

Hehe. Thanks for the invite. But i've always been a loner, never really meshing in with any group - even the "loner" group. Guess it's kind of a Texas individualism thing.