Law School Discussion

s-t-a-n-f-o-r-d

Bearizzzle

• Heading to Columbia in August!
    • View Profile
Re: s-t-a-n-f-o-r-d
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2005, 01:55:53 PM »
Lexy - that's so, so great!!
So excited for you :) How are you ever going to decide?!

Hahaha....Pookie made a funny  :D

TDPookie1

• the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2005, 01:58:32 PM »
name the first born ann (hopefully it's a girl), the third born arbor (gender doesn't matter; it's an equally weird name regardless).  really, the second born should be arbor, so the third born can be wolverine (that should probably be a boy).

This is why you're my law school advisor.  It's the details that matter.  I think Michigan will like my updated proposal.

i might "borrow" your idea for stanford.  first child: palo, second child: alto.  i'll also note that i am a safety acceptance, which makes for good balance against their reachy acceptance of lexy.  (i.e., i'm not getting into yale, so i'll go to stanford if they'll have me.)

ilsox7

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2005, 01:59:47 PM »
I'm tellin ya, insist on being the Tree at Stanford and you're Golden there. 

Ninja

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2005, 04:37:05 PM »
Excellent work.  Maybe you're interested for trading an NYU for a Stanford.  Well, maybe I'll take a few days off work to sit around and for a call from the west coast.

On a side note, I saw 50 First Dates the other day, and they had the part where Adm Sandler shows the video that has the Red Sox winning the world series, and then he's like "just kidding".  I thought that was pretty funny.

'lit

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2005, 04:48:39 PM »
On a side note, I saw 50 First Dates the other day, and they had the part where Adm Sandler shows the video that has the Red Sox winning the world series, and then he's like "just kidding".  I thought that was pretty funny.

ooo, must rent!

Ninja

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2005, 04:51:22 PM »
Well, just after I typed that last post my phone started ringing and...  it was my friend seeing if I wanted to go out drinking tonight.  Then I changed my underwear.

TDPookie1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2005, 05:05:08 PM »
Excellent work.  Maybe you're interested for trading an NYU for a Stanford.  Well, maybe I'll take a few days off work to sit around and for a call from the west coast.

that trade doesn't work; they're not comparable.  you have to add to the NYU side to make it equal stanford.  e.g., i'll trade NYU, penn, and boalt for stanford.  that's not necessarily equal, but those are the only ones i have that lexy doesn't already have too.  it's hard to trade with the girl that has them all already :)

Ninja

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2005, 05:16:59 PM »
She's like the kid with all the best pokemon cards.  Not that I would know anything about that at all.

TDPookie1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2005, 05:18:39 PM »
She's like the kid with all the best pokemon cards.  Not that I would know anything about that at all.

interesting gender roles, because i was thinking of barbie accessories.   :D

Infoolio

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2005, 05:19:54 PM »
Congrats lex, one more to go
:)