s-t-a-n-f-o-r-d

TDPookie1

• the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: s-t-a-n-f-o-r-d
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2005, 01:08:12 PM »
thank you, thank you.  it's always nice when someone other than me thinks i'm funny.   ;D

ilsox7

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2005, 01:09:31 PM »
thank you, thank you.  it's always nice when someone other than me thinks i'm funny.   ;D

I was more scared at your knowledge of longitude and latitude for a law school.

Quick, give me:
Michigan and GW.

TDPookie1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2005, 01:20:27 PM »
UMich: "what are our chances with jeff?  we're 42.28/-83.80.  is jeff a safety?"  (i say safety because i know it's your dream school)

GW: latitude 38.91, longitude -77.02

www.hometownlocator.com

midjeep

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2005, 01:34:20 PM »
See this is why I am a canidate for a fourth tier school...my lat and long places me somewhere near the south pole....and there is a law school called Cooley right next to the striped pole.

ilsox7

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2005, 01:34:43 PM »
UMich: "what are our chances with jeff?  we're 42.28/-83.80.  is jeff a safety?"  (i say safety because i know it's your dream school)

www.hometownlocator.com

I'm considering upping my offer of my 1st born, 3rd born, and a person to be named later by adding unlimited medical testing for Michigan.  ;D

TDPookie1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2005, 01:37:38 PM »
name the first born ann (hopefully it's a girl), the third born arbor (gender doesn't matter; it's an equally weird name regardless).  really, the second born should be arbor, so the third born can be wolverine (that should probably be a boy).

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2005, 01:37:58 PM »

www.hometownlocator.com

I'm considering upping my offer of my 1st born, 3rd born, and a person to be named later by adding unlimited medical testing for Michigan.  ;D

Sorry for the hijack, but has anyone seen that video clip of the MasterCard commercial that makes all the Red Sox fans that said what they would do for a WS victory make good?  One guy has to give up his first born and as the mom cries and tries to stop it the guy tells her to let the kid go b/c that's what they promised.  Dennis Leary promised one of his, uhhh, testicles and has to pay up.  Hilarious.  Sorry for the hijack, btw.

ilsox7

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2005, 01:47:33 PM »
name the first born ann (hopefully it's a girl), the third born arbor (gender doesn't matter; it's an equally weird name regardless).  really, the second born should be arbor, so the third born can be wolverine (that should probably be a boy).

This is why you're my law school advisor.  It's the details that matter.  I think Michigan will like my updated proposal.

Lulu

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2005, 01:49:00 PM »
Congrats Lexy!

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2005, 01:55:07 PM »

I'm considering upping my offer of my 1st born, 3rd born, and a person to be named later by adding unlimited medical testing for Michigan. ;D

Sorry for the hijack, but has anyone seen that video clip of the MasterCard commercial that makes all the Red Sox fans that said what they would do for a WS victory make good? One guy has to give up his first born and as the mom cries and tries to stop it the guy tells her to let the kid go b/c that's what they promised. Dennis Leary promised one of his, uhhh, testicles and has to pay up. Hilarious. Sorry for the hijack, btw.

Yeah its freakin hilarious, I think it airs on comedy central.