Deciding Where to Go > General board for soon-to-be 1Ls

Decided Students - Please Read

(1/4) > >>

Andrew:
Originally, this category was created to give decided students (ie - if you KNOW that you're going to a certain school) a place to talk about the school, your plans, etc.  In other words: to get away from the "where did you get in" discussions.

It seems people have been using it for quite the opposite purpose - ignoring the "accepted and decided" title.  That's fine - y'all can use the boards however you like, I'm just trying to keep it organized.

For those that want to discuss a particular school, I suggest you take your conversation over to the Students' and Graduates' school specific boards.  The "Students' and Graduates'" board is actually a completely different board on this same site.  Thus, you'll have to register there too, but you'll be a student soon anyway so you're just getting it out of the way early.

*** Update: Actually, you don't have to re-register. ***

If your school is not listed, just suggest it and I'll add it right away.

Ivy_Hopeful:
It keeps things organized and also makes the subject matter more accesible when there is orgaization I agree wholehearedly

bobfett33:
I figured that, as a senior member, I should make a post here with some words of wisdom...

let's see...

if you ask for someone's phone number, and it begins with 555, you're either in a movie, or this person doesn't want to talk to you again.

jgruber:

--- Quote from: bobfett33 on March 23, 2004, 12:06:48 PM ---I figured that, as a senior member, I should make a post here with some words of wisdom...

let's see...

if you ask for someone's phone number, and it begins with 555, you're either in a movie, or this person doesn't want to talk to you again.

--- End quote ---

Well, then me too.  Uhm, let's see.

Uhm, uhm.

Oops, I just had a senior moment.   ;D

ajlynnette:
from what i'm seeing, maybe this should be the 'senior member' board instead? lol just kidding guys. ;)

enjoy...aj

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version