Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Slow - Slow - Slow - Ohio State  (Read 1232 times)

Paperback Writer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Slow - Slow - Slow - Ohio State
« on: January 20, 2005, 10:23:15 PM »
Lo and behold, I take a peek and see that Ohio State University has finally requested my LSDAS report.

I can exhale now...

ilsox7

Re: Slow - Slow - Slow - Ohio State
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2005, 01:46:55 AM »
Lo and behold, I take a peek and see that Ohio State University has finally requested my LSDAS report.

I can exhale now...

How long did it take?

Byronic Hero

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2005, 12:41:40 PM »
Paperback, they took a month to request my report as well; however, they do have a fairly rapid review process. 

I am from Columbus, so Ohio State is looking pretty good right now.  Hope to see you there. 
http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=ByronicHero

In:  Ohio State, Cincinnati, Kentucky, Louisville, Capital, UNLV and Oklahoma.
Out: W&L
Waitlisted: IU-Bloomington, Utah, W&M
Pending:  Case Western

biglarryowens

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • biglarryowens on LSN
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2005, 12:47:28 PM »
I think it took so long because you refer to them as Ohio State University instead of "The" Ohio State University. HTH
166/3.58
Attending UT ($)
Yes: USC, Wash U, USD, ASU, William&Mary, Indiana, UofA, UNLV, Illinois, UT Austin
No: NYU, Georgetown, Columbia, Yale, Havard, Penn, Duke
Defer: Cornell
Waitlist: UCLA

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=biglarryowens

ilsox7

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2005, 01:19:48 PM »
I think it took so long because you refer to them as Ohio State University instead of "The" Ohio State University. HTH

ROTFLMAO!!  You are probably right!  :D

You probably didn't include a check in your app made out to any of the football players.

alkiremays

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2005, 03:07:58 PM »
Not that I have a very good shot at getting in, but LSDAS sent my report 12/23 and my app isn't even being reviewed yet.  They said its been complete since 1/3 and will take 4-6 weeks from them, but confirmed it has gone to committee.  There goes any chance.

sma187

• AOL Instant Messenger - Brewsky007
    • View Profile
    • My LSN Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2005, 05:42:10 AM »
They requested my LSDAS after 3 weeks as well. The appstatus page says that my LORs aren't there yet, and I have them submitted on LSDAS. Did anyone else have them show up at different times?
167/2.93 from Northwestern BA Economics

In: Cinci($), Kentucky($$), WUStL, Tulane, Ohio State
Pending: 12
Rejected:

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=sma187

alkiremays

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2005, 10:04:36 AM »
They requested my LSDAS after 3 weeks as well. The appstatus page says that my LORs aren't there yet, and I have them submitted on LSDAS. Did anyone else have them show up at different times?

Actually my LSDAS request went in around October.  My problem was that I took the Dec. LSATs but the whole report was complete once the score came in and everything went out immediately.  However, my file went complete with OSU 1/3 and STILL NOTHING.  My numbers aren't great though so I have to be grateful that I don't have a rejection yet.  I hit 2 months for review this week...

linquest

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2005, 10:41:20 AM »
Paperback, they took a month to request my report as well; however, they do have a fairly rapid review process.

How long did it take for you to go from complete to decision?  They just requested my LSDAS report last Thursday and I'm afraid they'll take as long just to receive/process the report as they did my application (a month).

Anyone think I have a realistic chance at a decision by April 1 (when I have to put a deposit down somewhere else)?
Fed gov't atty

alkiremays

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2005, 10:43:46 AM »

How long did it take for you to go from complete to decision?  They just requested my LSDAS report last Thursday and I'm afraid they'll take as long just to receive/process the report as they did my application (a month).

Anyone think I have a realistic chance at a decision by April 1 (when I have to put a deposit down somewhere else)?

If your numbers are good enough you might hear by April 1.