Law School Discussion

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Georgetown)

dreamer1

• CLS '08
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2005, 05:09:42 PM »
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were you born in the United States or did you immigrate to this country? 

Whoa, chill!!
All you need to do is ask. and I actually don't feel guilty about shouting out my joy, because I feel that this board has morphed a bit into some kind of a support group as well.

But if you must know, my numbers are not stellar
LSAT 168
LSDAS GPA 3.8

I canceled my score a few times.

And the notification came in a regular business envelope today. I have been waiting for it since tuesday, which is when status check told me it went to decision.

I am East Asian, so no URM I guess.

Can't you just be happy for me?

I certainly was not born here, although I am a US citizen right now. I moved to the states about 10 years ago from South America. But I was born in Asia.

And to all of you who thought I was a 'he,' I am actually a 'she'
lol.

And I have no significant work experience. Graduated May '04 from a small private college in NY.

sarona

• 3.72/166
    • View Profile
Re: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Georgetown)
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2005, 05:31:01 PM »
man i'm glad you stated you were a gal, i totally had a feminine vibe from you and i was like hmm well i guess i'm wrong. ;)

anyway, congrats!!!

goodadvice (account resigned)

• Resigned until the riff-raff are removed
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2005, 07:28:43 PM »

... stop your bitchin' and maybe do a search.

Ass

Verbally abusive and harassing.

Since the moderators don't seem to care. I will be highlighting inappropriate posts to draw attention to the atrocious moderating on this board.

mdd

« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2005, 09:59:23 PM »

... stop your bitchin' and maybe do a search.

Ass

Verbally abusive and harassing.

Since the moderators don't seem to care. I will be highlighting inappropriate posts to draw attention to the atrocious moderating on this board.

i find the way you highlight your posts in red offensive...btw why do you think the moderators should do anything about comments, it is an open discussion and they are not being paid, nor are you paying and/or being forced to participate....take heed, that was some good advice

« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2005, 03:15:33 PM »
I saw your name as the last poster in this thread, I got excited. I thought you got in.  It's only a matter of time...

went to decision today....am afraid to check the mail.....

mattb23

« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2005, 03:32:25 PM »
Congrats Dreamer :) I know that first one is a huge load off--you deserve to enjoy it and shout it out to anyone you damn well please, don't let folks put a dent into your satisfaction. Congrats and maybe I'll run into you at gtown down the road.

« Reply #76 on: January 26, 2005, 06:41:12 AM »
had my roommate check the mail, she says I'm in, although I haven't seen the letter myself...

__

• Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2005, 06:44:04 AM »
had my roommate check the mail, she says I'm in, although I haven't seen the letter myself...

Bitchin!

eileen2004

« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2005, 06:45:08 AM »

That's great.  Congratulations! 

« Reply #79 on: January 26, 2005, 06:54:58 AM »
I'm way excited.  I would love to be a double Hoya  :)  Although I hope that I will use my law degree for good instead of destroying the men's basketball program like Craig Esherick.  Long live John Thompson!