Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: best squirrels  (Read 4551 times)

fragolina

• Sr. Citizen
  • *cluck cluck*
    • AOL Instant Messenger - fragolina+moda
    • View Profile
    • Fragolina
Re: best squirrels
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2005, 03:28:02 PM »
I have that shirt from target that says "squirrels gone wild" with a picture of some partying squirrels on it. I wear it to work. I get many compliments. I am a huge dork.

Target is great.
Fragolina

Frago on LSN
In: Chicago, UMich, UVA, G-town, UCLA, Indy-B, Rutgers, MSU, Cornell
Praying: NYU, Columbia
Withdrawn: NWU, W&M, W&L, GWU, USC, BU
Out: HLS, SLS

CaressMyEgo

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2005, 01:26:54 PM »
squirrels at berkeley have a motivation problem.  they seem content to just wrestle around in a bag of cheetos or lay out bloated and fat by the kids under the entryway.  they are sharp squirrels, but they lack direction mostly.

word has it that this problem is manifested in the recent USNEWS Boalt rankings slump.

but what do they expect when humboldt is only a 3 hour drive away

louieleftwing

« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2005, 04:51:18 PM »
I was at Indiana-Bloomington on Thursday. I was walking around taking pictures, and the fattest squirrel I've ever seen walked right up to me. I commented on his weight; he didn't respond. He had like auburn trim (looked almost more red than brown). He comes right by my foot and stands on his hind legs. I'm thinking this fatass squirrel is way to comfortable with humans. I went to reach for the camera in my pocket, but as I did that, he got on all fours and turned to walked away. He mainly waddled into the woods, looking back at me the whole way. I decided not to waste the picture.

Rower KC

• AOL Instant Messenger - Kellita123
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2005, 09:15:40 AM »
GW, being smack dab in the middle of the city, has a nice assortment of black, brown AND grey.

jhusser

« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2005, 07:53:41 PM »
All the squirrels at LSU have been eaten by the alligators..... or maybe it was the cajuns,  or maybe it was my dog.  Probably, all three.  Has any one ever tasted squirrel?     

PresClay_00

« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2005, 10:06:36 PM »
Squirrel is pretty good pan fried with gravy and rice. 

Carolina has nice squirrels, but they're a little gullible. It's not rare to see some with half a tail or a tail with half the hair missing.

jhusser

« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2005, 10:09:44 AM »
Squirrel is pretty good pan fried with gravy and rice. 

Carolina has nice squirrels, but they're a little gullible. It's not rare to see some with half a tail or a tail with half the hair missing.

My dad used to eat squirrel brains and cheeks.

golfergirl

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - amberwavesofgrain
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2005, 02:57:14 PM »
UT-Austin has great...ok, maybe a little scary...squirrels.  I used to feed one graham crackers and Sunkist in between classes.  Mainly because he (not really sure it was a he...they all carry nuts, you know) would sit by me and beg for a little taste. 

prelaw_undergrad

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2005, 03:03:00 PM »
My cousin just started at UH.  The squirrels there will walk up to you.  They'll stand on your feet and let you pet them.  There's construction going on at that school, and my cous said he saw some construction people feeding the squirrels chicken from chik-fil-a.   

Kinda sick, in my opinion.  :o