Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Most biased (racist, politicalist, religiousist ... ) schools  (Read 8326 times)

Gummo

Re: Most biased (racist, politicalist, religiousist ... ) schools
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2005, 06:44:48 PM »
... you seem to have a knack for controversial threads.  Threads that are at times so unbelievably offensive, I question whether you are being truly serious when you pose some of your questions ....

Nice, when you get your behind kicked on substance, attack the person on completely unrelated issues.

Being shown that you're a hypocrite, or that you have deplorable and anti-social grooming habits is hurtful, I understand that, but the solution isn't to attack the messenger, its to open your mind and accept the truth in the message.

I'll say it again, such a list would be very helpful to applicants. I'm sure every year applicants naively go to schools where they are uncomfortable, harassed and don't do as well as their potential.

BS; it just propagates baseless rumors and reputations.  There are racists everywhere.  There are religious zealots everywhere.  There are dirty hippies everywhere.

twarga

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2005, 06:45:11 PM »
OK everyone, let's let goodadvice know whether such a list would be helpful.  I say no.

goodadvice (account resigned)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Resigned until the riff-raff are removed
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2005, 06:45:58 PM »

BS; it just propagates baseless rumors and reputations.  There are racists everywhere.  There are religious zealots everywhere.  There are dirty hippies everywhere.

But there are more of each at certain schools. Why is such a simple thing so hard to understand. Its really a simple concept.
I've resigned from the board due to intolerably harassing and verbally abusive riff-raff on this board.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2005, 06:47:11 PM »
OK everyone, let's let goodadvice know whether such a list would be helpful.  I say no.

Wow this thread is getting censored! That just shows how important and valuable such a list would be.
I've resigned from the board due to intolerably harassing and verbally abusive riff-raff on this board.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2005, 06:49:18 PM »
Twarga, since you mentioned all of your diverse friends and boyfriends, I'm curious. What was the race and religion of the person you ultimately married?

Gummo

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2005, 06:50:16 PM »

But there are more of each at certain schools. Why is such a simple thing so hard to understand. Wow. Its really a simple concept.

Anyone with their head outside of their rectum can guess which schools might be more religious and which schools might be more liberal.  But how the @#!* do a bunch of PRELAW (that is, have not attended any of the law schools they'd be labelling as "racist", "religious", or "liberal") know with any degree of certainty?

They don't.  So essentially, they'll be propagating rumors.

What a great service to all pre-law students this list would be!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2005, 06:51:49 PM »
But how the #@!* do a bunch of PRELAW (that is, have not attended any of the law schools they'd be labelling as "racist", "religious", or "liberal") know with any degree of certainty?

Perhaps they went to undergrad at the school.

Gummo

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2005, 06:54:44 PM »
But how the #@!* do a bunch of PRELAW (that is, have not attended any of the law schools they'd be labelling as "racist", "religious", or "liberal") know with any degree of certainty?

Perhaps they went to undergrad at the school.

Well, I go to UF undergrad, but I wouldn't posit the theory that the law school is full of superficial drunken sluts and fratboys obsessed with football just because the undergrad is.

Because
I
Don't
Know
That.

twarga

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2005, 06:57:46 PM »
Twarga, since you mentioned all of your diverse friends and boyfriends, I'm curious. What was the race and religion of the person you ultimately married?

I married a cornfed white boy from Indiana.  What's your point?   ;)

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2005, 07:12:57 PM »
I'm trying to channel unproductive AA energy into something useful. I can't believe people have time to post hundreds of AA threads, but can't post one thread about which schools are the most -ist.