Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Most biased (racist, politicalist, religiousist ... ) schools  (Read 8162 times)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
Re: Most biased (racist, politicalist, religiousist ... ) schools
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2005, 06:47:17 AM »
hey, julie know:  let's talk fashion!

Hey Julie, I found my green outfit to match yours.   ;)  Mine cute and practical!

very chic.  julie admire you for ability to look hot in that getup.

twarga

« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2005, 06:49:11 AM »
Thank you, Julie.  If picture were bigger, you could see Parents magazine on desk and bottle of wine with me under desk.  Drunken military mama in a gas mask!

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2005, 06:50:35 AM »
julie moved.

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2005, 08:01:39 AM »
I haven't even read this thread, just the first handful of posts.

goodadvice, you really need to stop f*cking posting things like Leave this thread if you won't discuss nicely or Stay on topic or go away

This is an internet discussion forum.  Whatever little games you played when you were 6 about bossing everyone around and ensuring that we all played games you like won't work here.  Your tactics immature and ridiculous.

When you post horrible topics like "Who wants to dress pretty in law school?" and "What schools will someone who dresses pretty like me be most likely to score a date at?" and "Which schools are the most different from what I believe so I can ensure that I never broaden my horizons?", people are going to rail on you.

It seems quite apparent that no one wants to "stay on topic" for your threads because they really have no place in a discussion about law school.

Based solely on your posts and what you've conveyed of yourself here, I highly suggest you sit down and rethink your priorities.  If you don't, you're going to be one very lonely 1L since people will avoid you like the plague.

goodadvice (account resigned)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Resigned until the riff-raff are removed
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2005, 09:11:13 AM »
I wonder if I can get back on topic quicker if I address the off topic posts.

Honey, I can't be like you (poorly clothed? ungroomed? dateless? hypocritical on race issues?) I do things differently. Why does that have to bother you? I don't care if I'm the only person in school with this attitude. And if I were in a zombie movie, I wouldn't stop and let them eat my brain, I would run.

So ... Please stay on topic, simply provide the school and what -ist it is (or perhaps as in the case of the Cardozo posts, what -ist it isn't.)
I've resigned from the board due to intolerably harassing and verbally abusive riff-raff on this board.

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2005, 09:28:18 AM »
I'll waste 2 more minutes on you because it amuses me.

1.  I find that I have better things to do with my time than to worry about running out and buying the lastest spring fashions.  Sorry, dear, but many of us have lives and hobbies and friends.  And I definitely have much more important things to do than worry about what everyone else in my 1L class will be wearing.

Does this mean I'm poorly clothed or ungroomed?  No.  I wear basics.  I buy pieces that will stay in style, and I tend to dress appropriately for whatever environment I'm in.  Ungroomed?  Not in the least.  I havent' had a cavity in years, which obviously means I brush and floss.  I wash my clothes, I shower.  Get a life.

2.  Dateless?  I'm currently with the man I'm going marry.  Based on the snippets of your personality you've revealed, you're going to have a hard time finding people who will sit next to you in the library, let alone spend the rest of their life with you.

3.  Hypocritical on race issues?  Where the f*ck do you even get that?  It seems like you going to a school that's "comfortable" for you means going to a school filled with people with all the same values and beliefs as you.  (Good luck. You won't find many law students obsessed with dressing like the the latest fashions in vogue magazine.)  It seems like you're not open to going to a schools where there's a significant number of people of different races, religions, politics.  Which means you dont' want to be confronted with their beliefs, you don't want to understand where they're coming from, you don't want to expose yourself to things different from you.  And that's very sad coming from someone who theoretically is very intelligent.

4.  And finally, grow up and stop trying to boss everyone around.  No one stays on topic because your topics are insulting and trivial.  Also, I'm sure a good number of people stray from the topic because they know you'll pull out the red font and stamp your feet and act like a child when things don't go your way on your threads.  You're not in first grade any more, honey.

sejul

• Sr. Citizen
  • I bow to your feathered hair, JM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2005, 09:30:20 AM »
And if I were in a zombie movie, I wouldn't stop and let them eat my brain, I would run.

This seems horribly off-topic. 

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2005, 09:33:38 AM »

:D Excellent use of the red font there.

sejul

• Sr. Citizen
  • I bow to your feathered hair, JM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2005, 09:40:36 AM »

:D Excellent use of the red font there.

Thank you...I felt like I was channeling Buster for a minute ;)

goodadvice (account resigned)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Resigned until the riff-raff are removed
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2005, 09:45:53 AM »
I wonder if I can get back on topic quicker if I address the off topic posts.

Back to the drawing board ...
I've resigned from the board due to intolerably harassing and verbally abusive riff-raff on this board.