Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: 1st official AA thread...  (Read 1467 times)

texas1

1st official AA thread...
« on: January 18, 2005, 10:18:10 PM »
I totally believe in AA and quotas:

For example, as an average looking guy, I believe that attractive women should have a quota as to how many average looking guys they should be forced to date.

I think that if affirmative action would help guys like me to date more attractive women, then it is a good thing. For far too long we have been forced to date average looking women just because of our genetics. We should have the same opportunity that better looking men have, and so I'm all for AA.

Or, I guess I could just go to law school, become a rich lawyer, and score with the chicks that way...nahhhhhh - why should I work to achieve something that AA can just hand to me.

(tongue planted firmly in cheek)  :P

NYKnicks

Re: 1st official AA thread...
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2005, 10:22:52 PM »
As an Asian male, I will definitely need AA when it comes to dating attractive women.

Actually, that probably wouldn't work because then they'd say I'm only dating attractive women due to a URM status, or some other crap.

bradzwest

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2005, 11:22:31 PM »
This is an important topic...for a lot of reasons.  If AA applied to last call at bars, attractive women would be forced to break their long standing practice of leaving the bar early with attractive guys.

Not to mention those beer commercials with the fat drunk guys...they'd really go home with the twins.

Brad Pitt would have to find a way to get kinda ugly...only fair.

Of course I'm only in favor of the above if it directly effects me ;D!

I hear America singing

• Sr. Citizen
  • How do you do?
    • View Profile
    • Visit my Weblog!
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2005, 11:24:12 PM »
This is ridiculous.
"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night."

Visit my weblog!  www.sweetblessedfreedom.blogs pot.com

gentoo

• Sr. Citizen
  • Are you talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2005, 11:38:29 PM »
I too believe that Ambivalent Armadillos will benefit those in the dating arena.
Pending: Whittier (PT + FT)