$$$ at GW

BroncoWrestling

• Music Midtown makes me do stupid things
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
Re: $$$ at GW
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2005, 01:07:54 PM »
amelus, that still doesn't fully answer my question.  Did you get 10k per year or 20k per year?  If you got 20k, you are the only person on this board who got a different amount so far... please verify

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2005, 01:34:56 PM »
Congrats all those with $$$!
Date on the letter? Postmarked? Just so I can have an idea of when it might be coming (if i get the $$$) and can check the mailbox accordingly.

Ditto that request. Plus I just wanted to get this on my unread replies list.

amelus

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2005, 03:57:00 PM »
amelus, that still doesn't fully answer my question. Did you get 10k per year or 20k per year? If you got 20k, you are the only person on this board who got a different amount so far... please verify

if by verify you mean that you want me to say i didnt have a typo in my first post then yes, no typo (unless they had a typo on the scholarship letter :)) the letter says 20k.

dont worry, someone else will almost for sure get it as i think, for me at least, nyu is better than gw with 20k.  though maybe in a week i'll change my mind.

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2005, 07:22:33 PM »
I got a letter today saying full tuition and fees.  It was postmarked the 13th, for those who were asking. :-)

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2005, 07:28:43 PM »
I got a letter today saying full tuition and fees.  It was postmarked the 13th, for those who were asking. :-)

Numbers?

BroncoWrestling

• Music Midtown makes me do stupid things
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2005, 07:47:13 PM »
F*** ... I want full tuition and fees somewhere.  I so don't want to take out loans.  Anyone else really against taking out loans?

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2005, 07:49:43 PM »
F*** ... I want full tuition and fees somewhere.  I so don't want to take out loans.  Anyone else really against taking out loans?

No.  Everyone else wants to take out loans.

__

• Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2005, 07:52:35 PM »

No.  Everyone else wants to take out loans.

I took some out this week just 'cause I couldn't wait ;)

jaxon

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2005, 08:13:18 PM »
7K a year. just got letter today.  very surprised, given my criminal record and their extensive disclosure requirements.  i am PT'r, btw

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2005, 10:56:14 PM »

Numbers?

3.76, 177.  Fairly normal ECs and internships, pretty good personal statement, probably slightly worse than average letters of rec.