Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Best dating schools for guys (Georgetown) & girls (Notre Dame)  (Read 7486 times)

Hickey

• View Profile
Re: Best dating schools for guys (Georgetown) & girls (Notre Dame)
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2005, 07:15:10 PM »
Not at all.  To clarify, what people find as attractive in girls is entirely subjective, and so any kind of numeric ranking is going to be total crap unless you happen to have the same taste as whoever thought up the list.  If those same people are giving BYU high grades for drug use, they probably don't like the same type of girls I do (and let's face it, there's plenty of drug use at Ivy league schools - hippocracy abounds).  This supposition is further evidenced by the fact that UCLA, which has all kinds of pretty girls to just about anyone's taste (size, shape, color, language, religion, major, etc.) gets no love. 

Peperdine and LMU (wonderful places with many fine young women) are chalk full of jetta-driving, upper middle class white girls from OC and the valley - which is cool if that's your thing  (to each their own) but it's unfair to call that "better," and foolish of people to believe them.

The only way to decide if a school has attractive members of the opposite (or same if that's your thing) sex, is to go and see for yourself.  When it comes to sex, love, and romance, qualitative comparison always trumps quantitative.

ronin3782

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - matsuishir
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2005, 06:34:34 PM »
Not at all. To clarify, what people find as attractive in girls is entirely subjective, and so any kind of numeric ranking is going to be total darn unless you happen to have the same taste as whoever thought up the list. If those same people are giving BYU high grades for drug use, they probably don't like the same type of girls I do (and let's face it, there's plenty of drug use at Ivy league schools - hippocracy abounds). This supposition is further evidenced by the fact that UCLA, which has all kinds of pretty girls to just about anyone's taste (size, shape, color, language, religion, major, etc.) gets no love.

Peperdine and LMU (wonderful places with many fine young women) are chalk full of jetta-driving, upper middle class white girls from OC and the valley - which is cool if that's your thing (to each their own) but it's unfair to call that "better," and foolish of people to believe them.

The only way to decide if a school has attractive members of the opposite (or same if that's your thing) sex, is to go and see for yourself. When it comes to sex, love, and romance, qualitative comparison always trumps quantitative.

Your assumptions are a little offset. Let me explain the scale:

Example UCLA #1: yes we have those girls at ucla, and ucla got an 'A' ranking from this company because of it...the reason there is an even score there on this list (which may confuse you since you are thinking "wait...this school has a lot of hot b*tches, this ranking must be off") Is BECAUSE the guys also got an 'A' ranking since there are also guys here of "just about anyone's taste"...hence, the score is even...the girls dont blow the guys out of the water...now you get it?

Example Pepperdine #2: These girls who fill the 'typical hot' outnumber guys of the same ie the amount of guys who are the 'typical' hot are not as numerous as the girls who are.

Also a side note: these rankings were not based on hottness alone, the other factors also involved were quantity and if they would even give you the time of day.

Go check out the raw rankings for yourself at www.collegeprowler.com, and before you flame the company...also check out the guy rankings too...cause if they give the girls a C- and you are pissed cause you think they are hot...wait to see if the guys maybe got like a D in relation to that.
I will miss LA :-(

Hickey

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2005, 03:39:57 AM »
What is "typical hot?"  Can you explain it for me?  And the approachability thing, what exactly is that and how do you measure it?  Is it a covert way of saying easy?  You really think private school girls are "nicer" than UCLA girls - to you maybe, but as a general societal trend I assure you most would say the opposite is true, though perhaps not to pre-law types.  Also, I hear constant complaints from (attractive) girls about the lack of quality guys. 

Also, how can you agree with an overall 'A' UCLA got when your previous comment was:

"it is not the sh*t, since there are also a lot of beat ass girls and beat ass girls who think they are the sh*t; on top of that, the girls are not very personable overall"

Sure doesn't sound like an A to me - pick a side, your arguments are inconsistent.

PS

Why on earth would a guy be enthused about a school full of C- girls and F guys?  Trying to get laid by law of averages - to unattractive girls?  Also, given that statistically speaking, girls don't care as much about looks, wouldn't low guy grades simply mean people that aren't particularly fun, cool, engaging, and interesting?  Wouldn't that suck?