Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Best dating schools for guys (Georgetown) & girls (Notre Dame)  (Read 7842 times)

jkang2

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Best dating schools for guys (Georgetown) & girls (Notre Dame)
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2005, 01:41:57 PM »
no, but maybe little silly.

what your excuse?

I am sorry but why do yo always talk like that?  And why Ms.Paltrow's pic's?? Just curious.   

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2005, 01:43:47 PM »
no, but maybe little silly.

what your excuse?

I am sorry but why do yo always talk like that?  And why Ms.Paltrow's pic's?? Just curious.   

bad tuna.
where have you been?
sometimes I put hot chinese mustard up my nose to see if I'm still alive

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2005, 02:17:31 PM »
yes.  what he said.

and that picture of julie.  there just resemblance.

now, what your story, eh?

ct_rdr

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2005, 01:12:44 PM »
So, your saying that if a gal wants to find a guy, ND is the place to be?

It it still too late to apply to Notre Dame?  ;)

arsenal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2005, 11:05:21 PM »
Goodadvice....Good Stuff

I think it is important to know the environment you are getting yourself into, whether it be booty, dating,etc. Law School for all of us will be the most stressful time of our lives, so finding ways to relax i.e booty or dating is a good way to get our minds of the daily/weekly work load. One of you wrote while goodadvice is worried about his image the rest of us are going to make sure goodadvice is gonna be in the bottom 1/4th is ridiculous and pretty arrogant. It is possible to be smart and learn and be a good lawyer without having to be a ginormous tool. While you are busy at the star wars conventions the rest of us will be having a normal social life. NEWSFLASH It is possible to have a normal social life in Law School and still do very well. Thanks Goodadvice for the numbers and I support your cause. People need to relax and chill out. By the way the guy who is in love with the Golden Girls kinda creeps me out and advice for him would be stay away from my grandma!!! Good Luck Everyone

ronin3782

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - matsuishir
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2005, 06:22:02 PM »
I knew people who stressed like f*ck for tests in college and got and A+ while i drank too much, partied too much, did waaay too many drugs, and ended up with A's...I'll take not getting that extra + for more fun.
I will miss LA :-(

swagger

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Swagger008
    • View Profile
    • LSN for stats
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2005, 06:52:04 AM »
So, your saying that if a gal wants to find a guy, ND is the place to be?

It it still too late to apply to Notre Dame?  ;)

How coy.  8)

Besides the depressing ratio, does anyone have any insight on Notre Dame?  Is it a vibrant community, with tons to do?

The guy/girl ratio doesn't necessarily scare me, it still has to be better than the Marines.  2:1 guy to girl would be a dramatic improvement.

Hickey

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2005, 06:38:56 AM »
That list is total bull.  I go to UCLA and it is a HUGE guys advantage.  Also, they give Brigham Young an A+ for drugs.  How can they do that?  Nobody does ANY drugs there!  Drinking gets you expelled - if that's not an 'F' I don't know what is.  Talk about discrediting their entire website.

ronin3782

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2005, 08:08:10 PM »
That list is total bull. I go to UCLA and it is a HUGE guys advantage. Also, they give Brigham Young an A+ for drugs. How can they do that? Nobody does ANY drugs there! Drinking gets you expelled - if that's not an 'F' I don't know what is. Talk about discrediting their entire website.

So the list is based on number of girls/quality of girls/and if they will give you the time of day:

#1 i too went to UCLA and can honestly say that while the school does have a good amount of good looking girls, it is not the sh*t, since there are also a lot of beat ass girls and beat ass girls who think they are the sh*t; on top of that, the girls are not very personable overall, especially compared to girls at local privates like lmu or pepperdine, where a lot of hot girls are also 'nicer' than ucla girls. So i totally agree with ucla's even grade of guys and girls advantage...even though the company's new rating has girls with a slight advantage...which i would have to say i agree with as well.

#2 the byu drug rating is based on if a school DOESNT do drugs, and how prevalent its use is on campus. You could have been being sarcastic about being confused...if not...look at the schools mentioned with higher grades on that list and figure out the trend  :-\

ronin3782

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2005, 08:15:32 PM »
That list is total bull. I go to UCLA and it is a HUGE guys advantage. Also, they give Brigham Young an A+ for drugs. How can they do that? Nobody does ANY drugs there! Drinking gets you expelled - if that's not an 'F' I don't know what is. Talk about discrediting their entire website.

Ok...taking a look at that list again...the schools with high marks for drug scene along with byu were like cal tech, mit, the ivies, and southern privates...while those that got F's were large publics, schools in more liberal areas, and schools with stoner reps. a la Santa Cruz...now i realize that you had to be sarcastic in your post.