Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Affirmative Action Threads  (Read 2988 times)

gentoo

• Sr. Citizen
  • Are you talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
Affirmative Action Threads
« on: January 16, 2005, 05:32:36 PM »
*yaawwwnn*

HTH ;D
Pending: Whittier (PT + FT)

TheZooker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Affirmative Action Threads
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2005, 05:56:00 PM »
Below is a link to Richard Sander's AA study.  I find it fascinating:

http://www1.law.ucla.edu/~sander/Documents/Sander%20FINAL.pdf

For more information, check out his website at:

http://www1.law.ucla.edu/~sander/

I realize that most people here complaining about AA are not interested in all this reading and would rather baselessly complain/defend based on nothing more than their own personal convictions.  However, if anyone is actually interested...

Runner-up

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - NShawcross
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2005, 06:11:44 PM »
White people will have to stand up. The more ground they yield, the more likely they will descend inexorably into social oblivion. There is so much at stake in the 21st century.

Some authorities are openly predicting that white people will be in the minority by 2050. We must not let this happen. We must raise more families and ensure that the next generation doesn't get washed away.

RocketBot

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2005, 06:19:09 PM »
White people will have to stand up. The more ground they yield, the more likely they will descend inexorably into social oblivion. There is so much at stake in the 21st century.

Some authorities are openly predicting that white people will be in the minority by 2050. We must not let this happen. We must raise more families and ensure that the next generation doesn't get washed away.

Haha I can't tell if this was a joke or not.  That was the most hilarious thing I've ever read.  Who the hell cares.

For every white woman you breed with, I will breed with 5 black, asian, hispanic, and native american women.

BTW exactly what would be "washed away"?  Do we even have a culture?  There are plenty of hispanic Americans who are into NASCAR, plenty of black Americans into football...  what is there to wash away?

Again, if that was a joke, then you have conquered me through sheer genius, and I congratulate you, sir and master.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2005, 06:50:25 PM »

well get off the boards and make some babies... hee haw...
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

maricutie

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2005, 06:53:04 PM »
LOL :)

russian_concussion

• Sr. Citizen
  • Highjacker Extraordinaire
    • AOL Instant Messenger - agradon
    • View Profile
    • Get a Free IPod
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2005, 07:03:32 PM »

I actually don't care  ;D

I'm gonna have a bunch of beautiful babies with whatever lady I happen to impregnate first, be she black, white, green or purple.
161/3.53 (in CS, not that it matters)
Going to: Brooklyn 08/19

gentoo

• Sr. Citizen
  • Are you talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2005, 07:06:00 PM »

I'm gonna have a bunch of beautiful babies with whatever lady I happen to impregnate first, be she black, white, green or purple.

Ohh...purple!

I hear the purple ones are the hottest. ;)
Pending: Whittier (PT + FT)

russian_concussion

• Sr. Citizen
  • Highjacker Extraordinaire
    • AOL Instant Messenger - agradon
    • View Profile
    • Get a Free IPod
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2005, 07:07:33 PM »

I'd love to see your lavender or mint green babies someday!  ;D

I'm hoping for poka-dot (sp?) Imagine the PS they'll be able to write!  :D
161/3.53 (in CS, not that it matters)
Going to: Brooklyn 08/19