Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Moderator- please move these off-topic, affirmative action grasps for attention  (Read 2681 times)

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
To the poster who said that the person wanting to discuss this is NTO Rehnquist or O'Connor, firt of all, you DON"T know who that person is, may very well be, althouhg I do doubt it.
Second of all, we want to go to law school, you can become a Supreme Justice if you go to law school and be a judge and all the jazz. So maybe someday this person may be very well reversing this decision so many people UNFORTUNATELY rely on for something they should just EARN themselves, since it is because of factors no one can control.
Just a thought

BIG H2001

To the poster who said that the person wanting to discuss this is NTO Rehnquist or O'Connor, firt of all, you DON"T know who that person is, may very well be, althouhg I do doubt it.
Second of all, we want to go to law school, you can become a Supreme Justice if you go to law school and be a judge and all the jazz. So maybe someday this person may be very well reversing this decision so many people UNFORTUNATELY rely on for something they should just EARN themselves, since it is because of factors no one can control.
Just a thought

I had to read this at least 5 times to comprehend it.

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
I'm sorry the typing is all messed up, I was in a campus computer lab where the computers were being messed up. Hope other people can understand what I was trying to say :)

ED TAYLOR

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
I believe I came to this board to learn more about Law School Applications. I see there are a few posters who are posting under assumed names in order to anonymously start trite, overplayed affirmative action debates. Really, nothing will get settled with these debates because the Supreme Court has already ruled. So people are going to have to live with things for the meantime.

-Happy Martin Luther King Day 

THAT IT!!!! I HAVE IT WITH YOU!!!! YOU TOUCH MY BUTTHOLE ONE TOO MANY TIME AND NOW I FIGHT BACK!!!! YOU WANT WAR BLACKY, YOU GOTS SELF WAR!!!!!
I GO TO HARVARD!!!111!!1

MY NAME IS JUAN!!!!