Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Valparaiso University  (Read 10201 times)

billthethrill

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Valparaiso University
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2005, 10:45:13 PM »
Wow, I must have touched a nerve.  Most trolls don't flip out like a little B1tch when someone stands up to them.  BTW, grammar and spelling nit-piking really is beneath any good troll, you have some work to do. 

Seriously though, I have tired of you.  If I wanted to play with trolls I would go to one of the sites that I visit for fun.  I come to this site for information.  I have little desire to play patty-cakes with a second rate troll who has a third grade wit.  You'll understand me not giving you the satisfaction of replying to anymore of your pathetic flames. 

As I said before, the joke is, and always will be on you.  You are the joke.

CYA

I have more than 2,500 posts and have been registered for nearly a year. That means I'm not a troll, dumbass.

You are probably a troll, as you come to a law board looking for "information" while weilding a 2.5. Obviously you are just a troll because no one with a 2.5 will ever get into law school, so your presence here is an annoyance at best.

I'm glad you think I'm the "joke," because I'll still be laughing at your Cooley degree and your 35K public defender job (assuming you can get into law school and graduate, neither of which is likely).

HTH.

You don't get it, probably never will.

If you didn't suck at reading comprehension you would know that I have already been accepted to a few law schools. 

BTW, yes, you are a troll.  I don't care how much you post, it is what you post.  But hey, I am sure you really are a smart and witty guy.  I hear all the big names lawyers got their start trolling discussion boards.  It isn't at all pathetic that you feel the need to come onto a discussion board and take pot shots at people trying to make something out of their lives. 

I think it is time for a little soul searching, why don't you stop and take a look at yourself.  It is pathetic that you feel the need to troll this board to feel better about yourself, not the sign of a mentally well adjusted person.  Putting other people down is not something intellectual elites feel the need to do. 

The more I think about it the more I pity you.  You see, I doomed myself to a crappy GPA 8 years ago when I cared more about partying than an education. Since then I have achieved a 3.7 GPA and have been accepted into a top 100 law school.  I was a loser 8 years ago. You, on the other hand, are a loser today.  What is worse is that you do it while cowering behind the anonymity of a computer keyboard.  I'll put my record against yours any day.  If you are really proud of what you do here, publish your name and show your witty contributions to your future employers.  See what they think of your superior intellect and wit.  My guess is that they will be unimpressed.
Going to Miami

ndbisme

« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2005, 10:50:40 PM »
Wow, I must have touched a nerve.  Most trolls don't flip out like a little B1tch when someone stands up to them.  BTW, grammar and spelling nit-piking really is beneath any good troll, you have some work to do. 

Seriously though, I have tired of you.  If I wanted to play with trolls I would go to one of the sites that I visit for fun.  I come to this site for information.  I have little desire to play patty-cakes with a second rate troll who has a third grade wit.  You'll understand me not giving you the satisfaction of replying to anymore of your pathetic flames. 

As I said before, the joke is, and always will be on you.  You are the joke.

CYA

I have more than 2,500 posts and have been registered for nearly a year. That means I'm not a troll, dumbass.

You are probably a troll, as you come to a law board looking for "information" while weilding a 2.5. Obviously you are just a troll because no one with a 2.5 will ever get into law school, so your presence here is an annoyance at best.

I'm glad you think I'm the "joke," because I'll still be laughing at your Cooley degree and your 35K public defender job (assuming you can get into law school and graduate, neither of which is likely).

HTH.

You don't get it, probably never will.

If you didn't suck at reading comprehension you would know that I have already been accepted to a few law schools. 

BTW, yes, you are a troll.  I don't care how much you post, it is what you post.  But hey, I am sure you really are a smart and witty guy.  I hear all the big names lawyers got their start trolling discussion boards.  It isn't at all pathetic that you feel the need to come onto a discussion board and take pot shots at people trying to make something out of their lives. 

I think it is time for a little soul searching, why don't you stop and take a look at yourself.  It is pathetic that you feel the need to troll this board to feel better about yourself, not the sign of a mentally well adjusted person.  Putting other people down is not something intellectual elites feel the need to do. 

The more I think about it the more I pity you.  You see, I doomed myself to a crappy GPA 8 years ago when I cared more about partying than an education. Since then I have achieved a 3.7 GPA and have been accepted into a top 100 law school.  I was a loser 8 years ago. You, on the other hand, are a loser today.  What is worse is that you do it while cowering behind the anonymity of a computer keyboard.  I'll put my record against yours any day.  If you are really proud of what you do here, publish your name and show your witty contributions to your future employers.  See what they think of your superior intellect and wit.  My guess is that they will be unimpressed.

I laughed when I read "I was accepted to a top 100 law school."  Kind of like this :D :D :D.  Seriously, I think most people on here are more likely to label you the troll than DOWNY.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2005, 11:25:20 PM »
them's mighty harsh words, downy.  julie surprised at you.

Why surprised? That imply Julie expect more from DOWNY, or that he be nice.

irony.  pure irony.

DOWNY

« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2005, 11:30:21 PM »
them's mighty harsh words, downy.  julie surprised at you.

Why surprised? That imply Julie expect more from DOWNY, or that he be nice.

irony.  pure irony.

Just admit you love DOWNY.

bradzwest

« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2005, 11:33:37 PM »
you've forgotten the big picture.... vAlpo brings people together and spreads joy!  Tasty too!

billthethrill

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2005, 12:27:26 AM »
Seriously, I think most people on here are more likely to label you the troll than DOWNY.

What, are you an alternate account?  I couldn't give fuckall what you think since you are obviously retarded.  Create a poll and see who people think is a bigger troll.  Even if you spam it I am sure Downy would win in a landslide. 

The only flaming I have ever gotten into on this site have been with this moron.  He started by flaming a thread I made in the Site Suggestions Board asking for help.  Secondly, he trolled my LSN account with assinine comments, which I deleted. 

Going to Miami

Koga

• Sr. Citizen
  • K 231, Bitches.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2005, 12:41:50 AM »
I was a loser 8 years ago.

Some things never change.
Recipient of the SPD Christmas Concussion.

billthethrill

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2005, 12:48:17 AM »
Let's set the record straight.

I made one sarcastic comment that wasn't even mean and you went ape-sh*t about it, exposing your insecurity and causing me to respond.

Then after your post were deleted you posted it again in the Haterade forum so you could continue on, but you aren't a troll or anything. 

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,21176.0.html

Second, I did not troll your LSN account. Believe it or not, I am not the only person in the world who thinks you're a f-ing idiot. But, since you accused me of it, after I write this post I WILL write a jerkoff remark on your LSN page.

D.A.R.E. even quotes what you wrote on my LSN account on that thread and you are joking with him about it.  Don't start this sh*t claiming I started this with you.  I had no problem with you until you made it a problem.  BTW, aren't you supposedly in Law School now?  Shouldn't you have better things to do than posting on a site for people applying to law school.  It would be one thing if you were the least bit helpful.

Going to Miami

billthethrill

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2005, 12:50:24 AM »
I was a loser 8 years ago.

Some things never change.

Very witty, did you learn how to use the quote function all by yourself.
Going to Miami

A.J

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2005, 12:53:58 AM »
Accpt: Miami, DePaul, Charleston, +2 TTT

DePaul and Charleston are both TTT so technically this should say Miami + 4 TTT's.

HTH