Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Valparaiso University  (Read 9646 times)

iknowvito

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Please help me (and youself) get a free iPod!!!
Re: Valparaiso University
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2005, 12:56:33 AM »

Lash out little man.

Get it all out little, tiny man.

ok, Valpo is a third tier toilet

Further, you will likely attend this third tier toilet.  Also, pull the stick out of your ass.  After that, your sense of humor might be revived.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.  Did I get to you little man?

Are you gonna cryyyyy now little guy?

Just keep going little man.  I promise you'll feel better.
Pass it on - free iPods right here: 
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=14024616

A.J

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2005, 01:00:06 AM »

cute

Like I said, the Alpo comment was intended for Runner Up.  The TTT thing is a running joke on this site.  Perhaps you havent been here long enough to understand it.  Still, dont expect to elicit any remorse from me.

Valpo is a TTT. 

HTH

iknowvito

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Please help me (and youself) get a free iPod!!!
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2005, 01:24:41 AM »

cute

Like I said, the Alpo comment was intended for Runner Up.  The third tier toilet thing is a running joke on this site.  Perhaps you havent been here long enough to understand it.  Still, dont expect to elicit any remorse from me.

Valpo is a third tier toilet. 

HTH

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.  Did that make you feel better little man?

Does it make you feel like a BIG little man?

This is a hard time for you isn't it little man?

I have to go now but I'll help you through this tomorrow little man.

Good night! ;)
Pass it on - free iPods right here: 
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=14024616

A.J

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2005, 01:29:25 AM »

Valpo is a TTT but probably out of your reach.  Your posts make this more then sufficiently evident.

You should really check out PCL.

Good luck  :)

DOWNY

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2005, 02:03:48 AM »

Valpo is a TTT but probably out of your reach.  Your posts make this more then sufficiently evident.

You should really check out PCL.

Good luck  :)

AHAHAHA! Nice.

billthethrill

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2005, 05:02:55 PM »

The third tier toilet thing is a running joke on this site.  Perhaps you havent been here long enough to understand it. 

For someone who appears to be as intelligent as you are, I am surprised that you do not have the wit to rise above the "third tier toilet" crap.  It is one of the lamest insults I have ever seen.  It reeks of twelve year old mentality.  I guess I should not expect more from a crew that is led by a mongoloid troll.
Going to Miami

LawLooser

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2005, 05:10:58 PM »
Hm... interesting, my topic has gone to the washroom. Any Canadians applying to this school? Anyone applying at all?

A.J

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2005, 05:12:00 PM »
I love Mongols, especially Attila the Hun.   8)

billthethrill

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2005, 05:45:32 PM »

Even mongoloids can get higher GPAs than a 2.5. HTH.

Yes, but mongoloids don't get to play Rugby, get pissed every night, and #@!* sorority chicks now do they.  Only a simple mind like yours would fixate on a single number and take it to be the measure of a man. 

The fact that you are so lonely that you troll a Law school discussion board 20 hours a day speaks far more loudly about your charachter.  I'll take my life over yours anyday.  If your law school were to come here and witness what a pathetic and desperate loser you are, I feel confident they would take me over you anyday, 2.5 and all. 

The funny thing about a troll is that they think they are the ones making people look stupid, they never get the fact that they, in fact, are the joke.  That is the funniest thing of all.

Going to Miami

billthethrill

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2005, 07:02:39 PM »
Yes, but mongoloids don't get to play Rugby, get pissed every night, and #@!* sorority chicks now do they.  Only a simple mind like yours would fixate on a single number and take it to be the measure of a man. 

Yeah, you're awesome! Look how COOL this guy is, everyone! What a COOL "man"!

You are a f-ing loser. I lived in a frat for 2 years and got wasted all the time and never dropped under a 3.6. You have to be an enormous f-ing mongo to get a 2.5 cumulative.

And, keep living up your Rugby glory days, because the third tier toilet you will undoubtedly attend (if any law school at all) will leave you with a sh*t career. I hope your Rugby days were worth pissing away your future. You probably live in a trailer park, don't you?

The fact that you are so lonely that you troll a Law school discussion board 20 hours a day speaks far more loudly about your charachter.  I'll take my life over yours anyday.  If your law school were to come here and witness what a pathetic and desperate loser you are, I feel confident they would take me over you anyday, 2.5 and all. 

My "charachter"? That isn't a normal typo, that's a symptom of pervasive stupidity.

"20 hours a day" on a law board? A little prone to exaggerating, aren't you? Look up my daily post average on my profile, and your retarded, asinine third tier toilet assumption will be put to rest.

And no, my law school will not take your 2.5/160. You might be able to get into Cooley, if you applied early.

The funny thing about a troll is that they think they are the ones making people look stupid, they never get the fact that they, in fact, are the joke.  That is the funniest thing of all.

Actually, the "funniest thing of all" is your inability to write coherently. You're a complete shitbag idiot, making your own delusions about your self-worth extremely amusing. You really should consider taking a remedial writing course prior to applying to law school.

Have fun at your third tier toilet (assuming you can even get into one, which is a stretch).

pwn3d.

Wow, I must have touched a nerve.  Most trolls don't flip out like a little B1tch when someone stands up to them.  BTW, grammar and spelling nit-piking really is beneath any good troll, you have some work to do. 

Seriously though, I have tired of you.  If I wanted to play with trolls I would go to one of the sites that I visit for fun.  I come to this site for information.  I have little desire to play patty-cakes with a second rate troll who has a third grade wit.  You'll understand me not giving you the satisfaction of replying to anymore of your pathetic flames. 

As I said before, the joke is, and always will be on you.  You are the joke.

CYA
Going to Miami