Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Valparaiso University  (Read 10039 times)

DOWNY

Re: Valparaiso University
« Reply #90 on: January 20, 2005, 06:15:07 PM »
DOWNY agrees with Judah about Julie's sexual tension issues. DOWNY thinks by now this should be obvious to everyone, including Julie.

what's wrong, you and the boy wonder afraid to go onto a thread alone?

You know, at first I was content, quite simply by calling you a retard.  But now I'm getting more pieces of the puzzle together and understanding JF a little bit better.  For the last month or so JF has been virtually pulling DOWNY's and Judah's hair and lightly punching us in the stomach and rather pathetically kicking us around.  This is JF's way of saying she "likes" us.  I think that JF is stuck at the elementary school level, perhaps even lower.  All the little teasing, all the sexual tension JF puts out on LSD, all the constant following us around, supports this fact.  I can't believe I didn't see it before.  You see, we need to see Julie as a person that isn't literally retarded, but rather stuck at a lower mental age with limited mental skills and limited emotional development/expression capabilites.

Judah this makes perfect sense. Julie follows us everywhere with irrelevant claims because she has trouble expressing her deep-rooted sexual feelings. You should go in psych, I think you've cracked the mental case that is Julie.

Judah gets 180 for this post.

DOWNY

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 20, 2005, 06:50:04 PM »

Judah this makes perfect sense. Julie follows us everywhere with irrelevant claims because she has trouble expressing her deep-rooted sexual feelings. You should go in psych, I think you've cracked the mental case that is Julie.

DOWNY

you two must be very happy together.

wrmusgro

« Reply #92 on: January 20, 2005, 07:16:08 PM »

DOWNY

you two must be very happy together.

There's been something I've been forgetting.......oh yeah, Julie YOU @ # ! * I N G SUCK!!!

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 20, 2005, 07:20:46 PM »
There's been something I've been forgetting.......oh yeah, Julie YOU @ # ! * I N G SUCK!!!

back from village idiots' convention, eh?

ndbisme

« Reply #94 on: January 20, 2005, 07:26:48 PM »
DOWNY agrees with Judah about Julie's sexual tension issues. DOWNY thinks by now this should be obvious to everyone, including Julie.

what's wrong, you and the boy wonder afraid to go onto a thread alone?

You know, at first I was content, quite simply by calling you a retard.  But now I'm getting more pieces of the puzzle together and understanding JF a little bit better.  For the last month or so JF has been virtually pulling DOWNY's and Judah's hair and lightly punching us in the stomach and rather pathetically kicking us around.  This is JF's way of saying she "likes" us.  I think that JF is stuck at the elementary school level, perhaps even lower.  All the little teasing, all the sexual tension JF puts out on LSD, all the constant following us around, supports this fact.  I can't believe I didn't see it before.  You see, we need to see Julie as a person that isn't literally retarded, but rather stuck at a lower mental age with limited mental skills and limited emotional development/expression capabilites.

DOWNY

Haha, all these psych courses and related readings are paying off.  I still think the penis envy deserves more study.  The obsession with nuts is just a part of the puzzle.

Dr. Judah Maccabi, Ph.D.

DOWNY

« Reply #95 on: January 20, 2005, 07:41:34 PM »
I think Julie has a lot of pent-up sexual aggression. She posts 50+ times per day on here while using a cucumber for unnatural purposes. Julie needs help with her sex addiction.

ndbisme

« Reply #96 on: January 20, 2005, 07:49:26 PM »
I think Julie has a lot of pent-up sexual aggression. She posts 50+ times per day on here while using a cucumber for unnatural purposes. Julie needs help with her sex addiction.

Check out her general stats page.  It's sickening.  The female dog sleeps or does who knows what for five hours and then posts every five seconds afterwards.  Yale should give us honorary doctorates for this breakthrough.  I may even write a paper on this and get it published in some psychology journal, something like "Analysis of a bipolar, bisexual, sexually-frustrated and mentally deficient human through internet post research.  NIH would through fistfulls of dough for more research.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 20, 2005, 07:53:58 PM »
always nice to see you two in your usual cyber-copulation.

ndbisme

« Reply #98 on: January 20, 2005, 08:00:05 PM »
always nice to see you two in your usual cyber-copulation.

Ah, we're not paying it enough attention now, not to worry JF.  So desperate for attention, it's so sad.  Julie probably walking around right now with big stick, and not the one Theodore Roosevelt was talking about.  So sexually-frustrated, not even funny, the lengths JF will go for human contact and a possible attempt at intercourse are truly miserable.  Dr. Judah recommend laying off testasterone and your nuts come back some day.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 20, 2005, 08:03:00 PM »
you might try spelling lessons.

hey, you still got some spermies there on your chin.  hey--and is that your first stubble?