Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Valparaiso University  (Read 10269 times)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
Re: Valparaiso University
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2005, 08:54:06 AM »
you should be so lucky.

and you definitely not.

ndbisme

« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2005, 09:00:34 AM »
you should be so lucky.

and you definitely not.

Julie want play hard to get then?

DOWNY

« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2005, 10:20:45 AM »
DOWNY agrees with Judah about Julie's sexual tension issues. DOWNY thinks by now this should be obvious to everyone, including Julie.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2005, 11:58:03 AM »
you should be so lucky.

and you definitely not.

Julie want play hard to get then?

your chances could not be lower.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2005, 11:59:05 AM »
DOWNY agrees with Judah about Julie's sexual tension issues. DOWNY thinks by now this should be obvious to everyone, including Julie.

what's wrong, you and the boy wonder afraid to go onto a thread alone?

ndbisme

« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2005, 02:32:00 PM »

You know, at first I was content, quite simply by calling you a retard.  But now I'm getting more pieces of the puzzle together and understanding JF a little bit better.  For the last month or so JF has been virtually pulling DOWNY's and Judah's hair and lightly punching us in the stomach and rather pathetically kicking us around.  This is JF's way of saying she "likes" us.  I think that JF is stuck at the elementary school level, perhaps even lower.  All the little teasing, all the sexual tension JF puts out on LSD, all the constant following us around, supports this fact.  I can't believe I didn't see it before.  You see, we need to see Julie as a person that isn't literally retarded, but rather stuck at a lower mental age with limited mental skills and limited emotional development/expression capabilites.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2005, 02:44:36 PM »

You know, at first I was content, quite simply by calling you a retard. But now I'm getting more pieces of the puzzle together and understanding JF a little bit better. For the last month or so JF has been virtually pulling DOWNY's and Judah's hair and lightly punching us in the stomach and rather pathetically kicking us around. This is JF's way of saying she "likes" us. I think that JF is stuck at the elementary school level, perhaps even lower. All the little teasing, all the sexual tension JF puts out on LSD, all the constant following us around, supports this fact. I can't believe I didn't see it before. You see, we need to see Julie as a person that isn't literally retarded, but rather stuck at a lower mental age with limited mental skills and limited emotional development/expression capabilites.

whatever get you off, skippy. (has skippy ever "felt funny" down there in his "danger zone"?)

julie make fun of you guys because you laughable.  so are others--but so are you.  your belief in your own coolness is at least half of joke.

we all laughing at you, not with you.

ndbisme

« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2005, 03:00:32 PM »

You know, at first I was content, quite simply by calling you a retard. But now I'm getting more pieces of the puzzle together and understanding JF a little bit better. For the last month or so JF has been virtually pulling DOWNY's and Judah's hair and lightly punching us in the stomach and rather pathetically kicking us around. This is JF's way of saying she "likes" us. I think that JF is stuck at the elementary school level, perhaps even lower. All the little teasing, all the sexual tension JF puts out on LSD, all the constant following us around, supports this fact. I can't believe I didn't see it before. You see, we need to see Julie as a person that isn't literally retarded, but rather stuck at a lower mental age with limited mental skills and limited emotional development/expression capabilites.

whatever get you off, skippy. (has skippy ever "felt funny" down there in his "danger zone"?)

julie make fun of you guys because you laughable.  so are others--but so are you.  your belief in your own coolness is at least half of joke.

we all laughing at you, not with you.

The sexual tension is so thick you could cut it with a knife.  JF start begging for bj any time soon.  Also little JF, let's not use the "we" when you obviously alone on LSD.  You think people laugh with you what with your infantile posts?  Get real, and quick at that.  I think this exchange of witty repartees is turning JF on, what say you all?

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2005, 03:03:10 PM »
The sexual tension is so thick you could cut it with a knife. JF start begging for bj any time soon. Also little JF, let's not use the "we" when you obviously alone on LSD. You think people laugh with you what with your infantile posts? Get real, and quick at that. I think this exchange of witty repartees is turning JF on, what say you all?

you must become less repetitive, or julie just ignore you.

putz.

ndbisme

« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2005, 03:04:41 PM »
The sexual tension is so thick you could cut it with a knife. JF start begging for bj any time soon. Also little JF, let's not use the "we" when you obviously alone on LSD. You think people laugh with you what with your infantile posts? Get real, and quick at that. I think this exchange of witty repartees is turning JF on, what say you all?

you must become less repetitive, or julie just ignore you.

putz.

And there it is.  Keep up the short posts, they make Judah happy.  Besides, you can't ignore Judah, you're addicted.  Face it.