Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Valparaiso University  (Read 10076 times)

ndbisme

Re: Valparaiso University
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2005, 09:46:34 PM »
Yes, but mongoloids don't get to play Rugby, get pissed every night, and #@!* sorority chicks now do they.  Only a simple mind like yours would fixate on a single number and take it to be the measure of a man. 

Yeah, you're awesome! Look how COOL this guy is, everyone! What a COOL "man"!

You are a f-ing loser. I lived in a frat for 2 years and got wasted all the time and never dropped under a 3.6. You have to be an enormous f-ing mongo to get a 2.5 cumulative.

And, keep living up your Rugby glory days, because the third tier toilet you will undoubtedly attend (if any law school at all) will leave you with a sh*t career. I hope your Rugby days were worth pissing away your future. You probably live in a trailer park, don't you?

The fact that you are so lonely that you troll a Law school discussion board 20 hours a day speaks far more loudly about your charachter.  I'll take my life over yours anyday.  If your law school were to come here and witness what a pathetic and desperate loser you are, I feel confident they would take me over you anyday, 2.5 and all. 

My "charachter"? That isn't a normal typo, that's a symptom of pervasive stupidity.

"20 hours a day" on a law board? A little prone to exaggerating, aren't you? Look up my daily post average on my profile, and your retarded, asinine third tier toilet assumption will be put to rest.

And no, my law school will not take your 2.5/160. You might be able to get into Cooley, if you applied early.

The funny thing about a troll is that they think they are the ones making people look stupid, they never get the fact that they, in fact, are the joke.  That is the funniest thing of all.

Actually, the "funniest thing of all" is your inability to write coherently. You're a complete shitbag idiot, making your own delusions about your self-worth extremely amusing. You really should consider taking a remedial writing course prior to applying to law school.

Have fun at your third tier toilet (assuming you can even get into one, which is a stretch).

pwn3d.

Wow, I must have touched a nerve.  Most trolls don't flip out like a little B1tch when someone stands up to them.  BTW, grammar and spelling nit-piking really is beneath any good troll, you have some work to do. 

Seriously though, I have tired of you.  If I wanted to play with trolls I would go to one of the sites that I visit for fun.  I come to this site for information.  I have little desire to play patty-cakes with a second rate troll who has a third grade wit.  You'll understand me not giving you the satisfaction of replying to anymore of your pathetic flames. 

As I said before, the joke is, and always will be on you.  You are the joke.

CYA

I can see why you have a 2.5 GPA. :D :D :D

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2005, 09:50:46 PM »
I guess I should not expect more from a crew that is led by a mongoloid troll.

nominations now open...

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2005, 09:52:00 PM »
I love Mongols, especially Attila the Hun. 8)

now, hon.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2005, 09:54:08 PM »
hey downy, julie think that guy messin' with you.

IrishGuyJay

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2005, 09:59:36 PM »
It's a fine school.

I really wish that the elitists on this board would find another way to vent their insecurities than to bash lower-tiered schools. Get a life, or better yet, shoot yourselves.

I don't agree with you much - but I do here.  Alas, we will encounter many tools in law school.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2005, 10:00:31 PM »
them's mighty harsh words, downy.  julie surprised at you.

DOWNY

« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2005, 10:01:53 PM »
them's mighty harsh words, downy.  julie surprised at you.

Why surprised? That imply Julie expect more from DOWNY, or that he be nice.

A.J

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2005, 10:02:39 PM »

I don't agree with you much - but I do here.  Alas, we will encounter many tools in law school.

often, you dont agree with him often  ;)

HTH

IrishGuyJay

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2005, 10:05:08 PM »

Often, you dont agree with him often.  ;)

HTH

Thanks for resorting to diction corrections.  BTW, your sentence is grammatically incorrect.  HTFH.

A.J

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2005, 10:06:39 PM »

Thanks for resorting to diction corrections.  BTW, your sentence is grammatically incorrect.  HTFH.

Hey dickhead, I changed it because I thought you might say something stupid like that.

Apparently you missed the attempt at humor.  How TTT of you.