Law School Discussion

Valparaiso University

Re: Valparaiso University
« Reply #110 on: January 27, 2005, 11:32:21 AM »
YOU GUYS ARE SO LAME!!!! SERIOUSLY...HAVE ANY OF YOU DOWNEY OR THE NERD WHO HAS HIS PRE-TEST SCORES ON HERE EVER TALKED TO A GIRL WITHOUT GIVING THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBERS, HONESTLY. YOU GUYS ARE GINORMOUS TOOLS WHO SPEND YOUR DAY BROWSING THIS DISCUSSION LOOKING FOR PEOPLE THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE A BETTER SCORE OR GPA. BUT IN THE END IT IS THE LACK OF CONFIDENCE AND COMPLETE ARROGANCE THAT MAKES YOU GUYS SO LAME. GET AN F'ING LIFE GEEZ. VALPO MAY BE A THIRD TIER TOILET WHO KNOWS? BUT IT ISN'T YOUR JOB TO TELL PEOPLE THAT. I DOUBT YOU GUYS HAVE A NORMAL LIFE. THE GUY WHO WAS IN A FRAT AND GOT A 3.6, O MY GOD YOU ARE SOOOO FRIGGEN COOL. YOU WERE IN A FRAT, GEEZ WHO BROUGHT THE COOL KID. WHAT A LAME ASS MORON. WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE JUST BE NORMAL LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD. DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER TO RUB IT IN TO PEOPLE WHO MIGHT NOT HAVE GOTTEN A GOOD SCORE ON THEIR LSAT OR BAD GPA? DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER AT THE END OF THE DAY? MAYBE MAKE YOU SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT?

A.J

« Reply #111 on: January 27, 2005, 12:16:33 PM »
 :-*

desmo

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 27, 2005, 12:29:12 PM »
When did Valpo get promoted to T3?

ndbisme

« Reply #113 on: January 27, 2005, 12:35:14 PM »
When did Valpo get promoted to T3?

:D :D :D

DOWNY

« Reply #114 on: January 28, 2005, 02:41:35 PM »
GEEZ. VALPO MAY BE A THIRD TIER TOILET WHO KNOWS? BUT IT ISN'T YOUR JOB TO TELL PEOPLE THAT.

It's not really a job. I view it as a public service.

I DOUBT YOU GUYS HAVE A NORMAL LIFE.

You are correct. Normal people are mediocre, like you.

THE GUY WHO WAS IN A FRAT AND GOT A 3.6, O MY GOD YOU ARE SOOOO FRIGGEN COOL.

Yeah I know. Continue to emulate me.

DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER TO RUB IT IN TO PEOPLE WHO MIGHT NOT HAVE GOTTEN A GOOD SCORE ON THEIR LSAT OR BAD GPA? DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER AT THE END OF THE DAY? MAYBE MAKE YOU SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT?

Yes this is true. Sometimes I can't sleep so I log on to this site and call someone a TTT. Then I go right to sleep! Because really, if a day goes by without being a prick, what kind of day would that be?!

Lean how to fix your caps lock. Typing in all caps makes you look like an idiot, and from your writing I doubt you need any help in that department.

HTH

« Reply #115 on: January 29, 2005, 07:00:25 PM »

DOWNY

« Reply #116 on: January 29, 2005, 09:55:02 PM »
120, overplayed and trite. Keep pretending your opinion is worth a *&^%.

shiveringjenny

« Reply #117 on: January 29, 2005, 11:34:30 PM »
this is a great thread.
you have jlf's seal of approval.

DOWNY

« Reply #118 on: January 29, 2005, 11:40:20 PM »
this is a great thread.
you have jlf's seal of approval.

who?