Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: What I Want Is A Mostly White Law School In A Mostly White Area  (Read 38043 times)

HBCU.EDU

Re: What I Want Is A Mostly White Law School In A Mostly White Area
« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2005, 08:01:07 PM »
This is a troll thread.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2005, 08:02:35 PM »
This is a troll thread.

indeed it is.. you know what's so funny though? Some fool related "black culture" to Lil Kim?
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2005, 08:05:25 PM »
This is a troll thread.

indeed it is.. you know what's so funny though? Some fool related "black culture" to Lil Kim?

He is indeed a troll. can't even get mad at that you know.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2005, 08:10:57 PM »
This is a troll thread.

He is indeed a troll. can't even get mad at that you know.

you and your play on words... and to think one of these posters assumed that I was racist based on my screenname.. as if my name couldn't be Reign and I'm proud to be blk? LOL.. think outside the box
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

calibos11

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2005, 08:13:18 PM »
What, exactly, is a troll?
It Takes a Village to Raise a Child, but
It Takes a Viking to Raze a Village!

giffy

• Sr. Citizen
  • Mo
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2005, 08:19:51 PM »
There is no such thing as a white culture. Every country that is considered white has more than one culture. There are many different cultures for different white people. Someone from Finland will have a very different culture than someone from Italy. Someone from Northern Finalnd will have a very different culture than someone from Southern Finland. People say that we whites are destroying the cultures of minorites. We are also destroying our own cultures. I am Finnish, and the only reason I know anything of my culture is that I study it. I should say that my ancestors are from Lapland in Finland. There is no way that I have been living in my culture my entire life as many people say.

Anyway, I would not like to go to an all white school. I am not comfortable with a lot of white people. I am from and area that is well balanced. I much prefer and equal mixing like I got where I am from. It was seriously almost 30% each for white, Hispanic, and Asian.

There is also no such thing as black culture, or Asian culture or any other culture defined by race. You may though have cultures within a country that are predominantly represented by certain racial groups. African-American cultural in the US for example

shiveringjenny

« Reply #86 on: January 15, 2005, 08:23:17 PM »
Troll: One who posts a deliberately provocative message to the comments section of a blog/message board in the hopes of starting/continuing an argument.

calibos11

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2005, 08:24:43 PM »
Troll: One who posts a deliberately provocative message to the comments section of a blog/message board in the hopes of starting/continuing an argument.

Thanks!
It Takes a Village to Raise a Child, but
It Takes a Viking to Raze a Village!

giffy

• Sr. Citizen
  • Mo
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2005, 08:27:54 PM »
I reject the notion that only minorities provide the culture in majority-white societies. I'm tired of hearing such absolute nonsense.

No one is saying that. What they are saying is that culture is a dynamic process that changes and adapts and that in some instances minority populations provide that change. This is especially true with regard to music.

the REAL desi

« Reply #89 on: January 15, 2005, 08:37:21 PM »
The sad thing is, I can't believe we all wasted this much time on this very obvious troll thread.  I'm kind of disappointed in myself for buying into it at all, to be honest.   :-[

no, as someone previously said, OP might actually have these feelings.  so it was proper to dole out our wisdom and advice