Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone soon to Villanova IL's out there?  (Read 22181 times)

PhoenixPSU

• Sr. Citizen
  • Villanova Law, Class of 2007
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Anyone soon to Villanova IL's out there?
« Reply #220 on: August 15, 2004, 05:54:58 PM »
I guess ol' section is gonna be a big PSU party.  Fine by me.  :)  Do you think they'll let us stick a keg in the corner of the classrooms?

Dmiller34

• AOL Instant Messenger - dmiller34
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #221 on: August 15, 2004, 11:23:06 PM »
Another loan question.... did anyone else get something that said Misc private loan $0000 (with a number there) on their award letter? if so when is that dispursed?? the other loans were already and of course Financial Aid is not getting back to me when I asked them.
THANKS

Dmiller34

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #222 on: August 16, 2004, 12:02:32 AM »
Oh and I am not sure about the keg but if someone gets a "WE ARE" chant going, I bet everyone would join in!

psugirl2nova

• Villanova Class of 2007
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dreamofyou81
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #223 on: August 16, 2004, 09:43:20 AM »
Yeah I don't know about the misc. private loan b/c I chose not to get it. BUT how do you knwo that the money was dispursed? I just got a bill dated Aug 9 and of course it shows that I should be getting the loans, but since it's before the disbursement date it still shows I owe money. Plus novasis isn't showing I received anything yet....

Does anyone know about these entrance interviews? I read somewhere you can go online and do it, so I have...twice...but it's still saying I need to complete it.

Dmiller34

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #224 on: August 16, 2004, 06:11:25 PM »
My loans showed on Novasis. Where is the entrance interview? I havent done that... did you guys print out the reading for orientation??? looks like a blast HA HA

psugirl2nova

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #225 on: August 16, 2004, 07:01:07 PM »
Haha yeah I printed them out...my stone age printer took about 2 hours printing. But of course I'll be waiting until Wednesday night to read them ;) Can't break old traditions now!!

PhoenixPSU

• Sr. Citizen
  • Villanova Law, Class of 2007
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #226 on: August 16, 2004, 07:46:42 PM »
So I bought books today...and wanted to cry, literally.  It was more money than I spent on the last 2 years of undergrad books combined.  But c'est la vie.

I also haven't heard of this entrance interview thing.  Also haven't done the readings...Looked at them quickly, but don't really plan on doing anything for them til Wednesday night.

I'm not sure I like this whole living alone thing.  My parents drive me nuts and I think I'd rather jump off a cliff than live at home, but after living with family for 18 years, a roommate in a crowded dorm for 2, and a fraternity house for 2, this whole isolation thing isn't really what I'm accustomed to, nor what I really prefer.  Gimme a room to myself in a house or dorm full of people and I'm as happy as can be.  Anyone else not really feelin' the adjustment?

PSU4Life

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 18, 2004, 06:44:23 PM »
So....opinions of day 1?  Do we post on the 1L student board now?

And shouldn't we all meet up or exchange info?  I met no PSUers today...where were you all?

psugirl2nova

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #228 on: August 18, 2004, 07:24:24 PM »
Ohhh Ross and I met some PSUers...I actually saw some guy I knew from freshman year at Penn State. It was a nice surprise!

As for the day, I'm exhausted! I'm hoping our teachers aren't too mean next week!!

Dmiller34

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #229 on: August 18, 2004, 07:33:49 PM »
i met one PSU guy today... well he was in my break down group for Q & A but i didnt get to talk to him. are you all going to the onion tonight??? if not you are a shame to the PSU alumni reputation HA HA