Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone soon to Villanova IL's out there?  (Read 21747 times)

PhoenixPSU

• Sr. Citizen
  • Villanova Law, Class of 2007
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Anyone soon to Villanova IL's out there?
« Reply #200 on: August 03, 2004, 05:25:15 PM »
They're not up for mine either.  My guess is they're just now getting the website set up for use for the semester.  So I guess I gotta make a good impression on ya'll before you see my picture and go "What a douchehole."

Dmiller34

• AOL Instant Messenger - dmiller34
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #201 on: August 03, 2004, 06:01:14 PM »
Oh no my classes pictures werent up either... it was just a warning...
psugirl2nova... do you have 2003? i dont even need the software just the product key... i might have found a friend that has it but i will let you know... thanks so much for the offer. I know you can use each key on a few computers i am not sure how many though. i will let you all know if i find out because i am sure others might need to know too.

i wish they would put our book list out so i could buy them online somewhere... it would be much cheaper.. do you think they will wait so that we have to buy them there??? psu was really good about giving us notice... lets hope nova does too

psugirl2nova

• Villanova Class of 2007
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dreamofyou81
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #202 on: August 03, 2004, 08:03:30 PM »
Apparently our classes aren't etched in stone yet, but I doubt any of them will change. I found this site: http://vls.law.villanova.edu/Registrar/20042005/FallBookOrdersPostedOnLine.htm which lists the required books.

I have Office XP Pro version 2002 as well as Office 2000. For some reason I have 3 Office XP Pro cds, but only one product key. Go figure...

Dmiller34

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #203 on: August 03, 2004, 08:22:53 PM »
I found that same site after i posted... go figure.... i looked online for some of our books, i have found a few but not all of them. I am going to go to Nova bookstore this weekend and compare prices and get whatever is the cheapest... but i dont know what to do if the schedule is not finalized... i wonder when that will be... where did you hear they arent final? i will let everyone know where to get the cheapest books, at least for my sections after i get to the bookstore.
Des

junbug77m

• 160/3.1 BS in BME/EE double major, Master's in BME
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - junbug77m
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #204 on: August 04, 2004, 01:32:48 AM »
class picture?  I sent Villanova a picture from 5yrs ago.  I guess that will be my class picture.

PhoenixPSU

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #205 on: August 09, 2004, 05:39:20 PM »
Whoa, major lag in posting here.  So I'm more or less moved into the apt.  Still bouncing back and forth between there and home a bit, on account of no internet or cable tv at the apt.  And the beautiful people at Comcast say their earliest possible installation date is the 27th.  You've got to be kidding me.  I would definitely like to kick some ass and take names over there.

Dmiller34

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #206 on: August 09, 2004, 07:38:39 PM »
I priced books, they are expensive and now getting them online is out of the question because of shipping times.
Did you guys see the first day assignments? What do they mean by student services?

psugirl2nova

• Villanova Class of 2007
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dreamofyou81
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #207 on: August 09, 2004, 09:37:35 PM »
Yeah I was wondering about the Student Services Center too. It wasn't on the map so I just assumed it was inside of Garey Hall or their student union building. I might trek there tomorrow or Wednesday.

PhoenixPSU

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #208 on: August 10, 2004, 10:02:58 AM »
The student services is in Garey Hall - Room 38.

PSU4Life

• View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 10, 2004, 12:15:20 PM »
Yeah, I'll do the book buying during orientation.  Only thing on my agenda really is to also find the gym on campus.

So I'm all moved in to, going back and forth until probably this weekend.  COmcast is comign out tomorrow to set up the cable, so I have to trek out there to do that.  Almost broke my back trying to move my couch up the steps this weekend...that was an adventure.