Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone soon to Villanova IL's out there?  (Read 22405 times)

psugirl2nova

• Villanova Class of 2007
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dreamofyou81
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Anyone soon to Villanova IL's out there?
« Reply #190 on: August 02, 2004, 02:22:28 PM »
3 weeks until class starts!!!! Is anyone else scared??

mailtime

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 02, 2004, 02:33:11 PM »
i went on my novasis account and it has our schedules. we have 5 full credit classes and 2 that meet once a week.  seems like its 1 more class than my friends at other schools took. 

psugirl2nova

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #192 on: August 02, 2004, 05:07:00 PM »
My friend's starting law school at West Virginia and he has class every day 8 - 11 and 1 - 5 ... I like our schedules a lot better!!

PhoenixPSU

• Sr. Citizen
  • Villanova Law, Class of 2007
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #193 on: August 02, 2004, 08:01:29 PM »
Thank you Kristin, you have now officially sent me into panic mode cause I looked at my schedule and it's now sinking in that we're actually going to be law students very soon...That and I have Frankino for contracts, who has the lowest GPA distribution over the last two years for any 1L class. 

By the way, I'd also like to state that moving is the biggest pain in the ass EVER.  Day 3 of my move tomorrow.  Joy of joys.  (I promise I'm not normally this whiney)

Dmiller34

• AOL Instant Messenger - dmiller34
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #194 on: August 02, 2004, 08:16:36 PM »
Thank goodness I have the other guy for contracts haha you just made me feel a good bit better... so did anyone notice that they will have all of our pictures online if you click on the bottom part of schedule info??? I just want to give a warning that the girl at AAA didnt even give me a notice before she took mine, so I have a really stupid expression on my face... whew glad i got that off my chest... by the way, i got a new HP Pavilion laptop at Circuit City, it was a great sale and the newest they had... even has a tv in it and a remote... as if i will have time to watch anything... haha

Dmiller34

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #195 on: August 02, 2004, 08:57:23 PM »
So the great computer i bought only has a trial version of office 2003 student and teacher... that does not allow me to do anything! does anyone know if Nova has a student software purchase program to get the product key at a cheaper rate? I know PSU did and it was great,,, i dont want to spend any more money.... any help or other ideas would be great... thanks!

psugirl2nova

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #196 on: August 02, 2004, 09:08:10 PM »
I just got my HP Pavilion at Circuit City too! Luckily I still have those Office XP cd's from PSU. I think that's kinda stingy it's just a trial.

Woohoo! I have Frankino too!!!  :-\  Sounds like it's gonna be a great semester, huh? 

I'm gonna have to go check out those pictures now

PhoenixPSU

• Sr. Citizen
  • Villanova Law, Class of 2007
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #197 on: August 02, 2004, 09:40:03 PM »
I still have my Office 2000 CD.  I'm just going to use that, since Office 2003 is essentiall no different than Office 2000.

And don't worry dmiller...I don't think anyone takes good pictures.

Dmiller34

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #198 on: August 02, 2004, 09:57:04 PM »
well thank goodness i am not the only one that will have a bad pictures... i can only imagine some mean prof picking on me for making a face at them on the seating chart... i kind of want to use office 2003, i love having new stuff... but if i cannot find a cheap way to do it... splitting it with someone or getting a code from a friend, then i think i will have to use XP as well. which isnt a huge deal, i am comforatble with it ... and i got it from PSU as well... back when they were nice about software... i heard students have to pay for it now... what a rip off!!!

psugirl2nova

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #199 on: August 03, 2004, 04:16:08 PM »
Well DMiller, if you are nice enough maybe I can burn you a copy...as long as it doesn't matter how many times you use the product key (I don't know how those things work). 

On another note, I didn't actually see anyone's picture. It just said "picture not available" for every person...maybe your classes put them up already. Boo!