Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Link to past years' rankings (Top 50)  (Read 1074 times)

Monkey

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Link to past years' rankings (Top 50)
« on: January 13, 2005, 12:25:28 PM »
Someone posted this link on another thread, and I thought it was great.  You have to be a Yahoo member to view it, and even then, when you first go in, it says you're not a member of this group.  However, I was able to click on "Join this group" in the upper right hand corner and that let me in.  It just has the USNWR Top 50 rankings, going back as far as the late '80's.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LawSchoolRankings/files/
Attending: W&M

drowles

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Link to past years' rankings (Top 50)
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2005, 12:38:53 PM »
I really want to see this, but when I try to sign in.. I cant see the "secret word" that I am supposed to write in the box.. Is there anyway you could cut and paste some of them.. or email them to me..

Thanks!
ATTENDING... UGA.. GO DAWGS!!!
Accepted: UGA, GW PT, Tulane
Dinged:GMU PT/FT
Priority Waitlist: Gtown PT
Waitlist: BC, WUSTL, Emory
Applied: GMU PT/FT, GW PT, Gtown PT, Emory, UGA, BC, Tulane, WUSTL

Monkey

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Link to past years' rankings (Top 50)
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2005, 12:42:40 PM »
I really want to see this, but when I try to sign in.. I cant see the "secret word" that I am supposed to write in the box.. Is there anyway you could cut and paste some of them.. or email them to me..

Thanks!

Hmm...it's a bunch of separate documents; that might take awhile.  Which I'd be glad to do but I'm running out of the office...for DC-area schools I did post a little chart under the "Law School Rankings" thread too, if that helps...
Attending: W&M